• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Fairy gets big support!

TheElite711 said:
At least the trees aren't walls with 110 HP total. X Blast will knock them silly along with a couple Break Through's, though we'll have to see how that matchup fairs up.

I'd assume Trees will still win as the option to add in a big scary attacker or building up another tree really quickly is around.

Why play Victini EX when you can play normal Xereneas.

[Y] Xerneas HP 130

[Y] Geomancy
Search your deck for 2 [Y] Energy cards, and attach them to 2 of your Benched Pokémon. Shuffle your deck afterward.

[Y][Y][C] Rainbow Spear 100
Discard an Energy attached to this Pokemon

R- 2
W- M x2
R- D -20

The Victini EX suggestion was before Xerneas was revealed to us. Its obvious that Xernes is so much better than that card for this deck.

I'm imagining this deck working out a lot better with Xerneas (non EX).
Honestly, think it will be good that way, like really good too :)
still, trees can screw up the deck.

helti said:

you mean Trevenant with Accelgor and/or Mew? Because, you know, Aromatisse shuts down conditions...

^you mean slurpuff XD
Also, for the deck, I would forego Muscle Band and put more emphasis on LaserBank.
With LaserBank you hit 170 which OHKOs most stuff, and I think Muscle Band is unnecessary.

Luispipe8 said:
helti said:

you mean Trevenant with Accelgor and/or Mew? Because, you know, Aromatisse shuts down conditions...

Doesn't mean trees won't run hammers or Team Flare Grunts.
setting up against Item lock is always difficult, which will push Xerneas around.

Edit: With the extra space that is saved from the Gothitelle line, Trees could even run extra attackers just to knock out specific Pokemon that causes issues for trees.

Muscle band is very key in this deck (also this deck, with prism, can work with yveltal EX very well). On another note, a fun name for this deck is 'Aromapuff' (aromatise, slurpuff). Any other ideas for names?

zavtac said:
Muscle band is very key in this deck (also this deck, with prism, can work with yveltal EX very well). On another note, a fun name for this deck is 'Aromapuff' (aromatise, slurpuff). Any other ideas for names?

Very key, many victory.
The thing about adding prisms and Yveltal is that you'd be taking out other important cards to press in something that isn't actually necessary.
And the name should be what the title says, Fairy gets big support!

zavtac said:
Muscle band is very key in this deck (also this deck, with prism, can work with ylveltal EX very well). On another note, a fun name for this deck is 'Aromapuff' (aromatise, slurpuff). Any other ideas for names?

fariy tale (puke rainbows)
xrnsrmpff (?
so fairy, so good... so what! (megadeth xD)
Turbo xerneas
ba dum slurpff
xernaroma
quad magickarp

we can call it X-blast
lololono
It's still fairy, and fairies are cool.
So a fairy-related name

What we could also do is chuck in some rainbow energy and flareon and call it Flairyon...that would be so good...

zavtac said:
What we could also do is chuck in some rainbow energy and flareon and call it Flairyon...that would be so good...

Why would you want Flareon in the deck? that is another stage 1 to set up, might just ruin the set-up.

Aromapuff is a good name for the support this deck utilises, and I imagine there'll be plenty of future Fairy attackers. So, why not simply Xerneas/Aromapuff?

Nice deck. Not sure how consistent it can get Xerneas Ex out turn two or three with another one on the bench and some supporter Pokémon to fuel Xerneas Ex. I know that Slurpuff is nice and can help to prevent ohkos but the deck could use some more draw abilities to ensure a turn two or three Xerneas Ex team. Also consider to break even between Max Potion and Cassius if item lock decks become an issue. Unlike Yveltal decks the Fairies cannot ohko Trevenant.

Here is the spoiler:

Cassius – Trainer (Supporter)
Shuffle 1 of your Pokemon in play, and all cards attached to it, into your deck.

Since the deck also tends to fill the bench in the ideal situation consider to also break even between N and Colress.

As for the name: I personally like Fairytales best.

I was joking about putting flareon in this deck. It was purely for pun purposes. About getting set up, this deck really does take a while to get fully set up (armoatise and slurpuff both on bench). It does not fall from that though, as by the time that happened, you will have the energy on the field to move around and your attackers set.

I've been playtesting a prototype of this deck at my locals. It gets going quite fast for sure, but my decklist isn't as good as it could be at the moment. Virizion/Mewtwo beat it, but barely. Mewtwo EX is still quite a threat!

Back