Fairfax Cities

I know for sure that Fairfax Tournaments are a go for it. I have seen many people do it. But, beforehand call a judge over to clarify with your opponent. Bring looseleaf paper, and fold it so your opponent cant see it. Only thing is the judge has to now what your are writing. So if a Magnezone is prized you cannot just write MGZE as 1). Prize card. You have to draw prize cards on paper, and write out full card names when you write it out. and anyone want to use apprentice? It's pretty cool.

@Scizor I would suggest you continue shuffling throughout the tournament for example after the round ends just shuflle your deck while talking to someone and ya

Ill probably be wearing a random colored tshirt and jeans but my glasses are unmistakebly unique and ill prolly be with Scizorlicious most of the time

Ok, see everyone there!

I can also loan people some cards of they need them.

Thanks! :D ! I'm in masters so no competition, and I also need some cards for my bro, and he's playing Donphan, so thats also no competition for gyarados.
So do you have any of these:
3 Super Scoop Up (Wow I sound like a noob)
1 Rainbow energy (That sounds even worse)
2 Pokemon Collector
2 Broken Time Space
1 Azelf
Thanks so much!

Sadly, the Azelf, collector, and BTS are in my Gyarados, but I can lend you the first 2.

Don't know who won, but I'll probably be able to tell you which place you got by PMing you. I think it was 17th.

I got like between 10th and 20th. IDK exactly what. Pretty happy considering I played 4 Luxchomps, Second best pokemon player in the world, I got donked, And it was my first masters Tourney ever. Also that Promo Poliwag is sooooooooooooo good. Play it. (Click on the word it.)

lol, ikr. Now I want to make a deck of promos only... it's have 4 Poliwag, 4 Uxie, a couple Azelf, 4 E-Belt, and some energy...
Best. Deck. Ever.

I understand, Im probably going to be in the same boat as you next year considering ive only been playing 3 months and started senior and going master next year

^Wait, I got 6th at BR fall at Fairfax 2010...

I still did awfully bad. My report will be up soon. Are you doing a report?

Im like 100% sure i got 6th because I was the highest 3-2 and yeah my report is already up, its the really long one with the stupid poll

Back