Fairfax Cities

Yeah I hope to see you guys all their but
@Scizorlicious your deck is a bit inconsistent and slow... If you play speed decks its gonna hurt you good, like mine sometimes remember the 2 tomb start lolz:p
@Poliwrath I go to the vienna league as well as Scizor

@Poliwrath.
I don't. I'm in middle school and my school ends at 2:40. I don't get home until 3:20 and I have swimming on Fridays so we have dinner at 6. Therefor, I could only stay for an hour, adding in Rush Hour traffic. I really wish I could go though.

@Thefleeee, that was really unlucky for me; I think it was because my deck wasn't shuffled well (I had had it in order and only shuffled for a bit). I didn't get any Bebe's Search, Communication, Collector's, Judge, and of course basics. It was 2 Spiritombs in a row and some energy and Maybe 1 Pokémon.
If that happens at Cities, I'll be liek "NOOOOOOOOOO."
Poliwrath, I go to Vienna League. I'm the really annoying one in 9th grade that plays MagneGatr and does random crap :p

HA! I OWNED YOU!! jkjk.... That was an intense battle though. Somehow I would have won even if you didnt do it. And Glace do you go to the vienna leauge?

@ Scizor: I know who you are. I was the one that beat you in that vilegar match that you said you misplayed in. And Btw, i dont think it was a misplay, you had no way of knowing I had a copycat in my hand. And I don't think your deck was that slow. Compared to SP maybe, but You KO'ed Two Of my spiritombs before I could even Send up 1 gengar. You just need to work on your endgame. Throw in some more judge or something. And anyway if you do get into endgame with any vilegar deck, you probably are going to lose. Because thats what vilegar does.

@Glace: Do you go to fairfax leauge or anything?

Edit: @thefleeee: My brother got 5th place in seniors at Fall Battle Roads. So you might want to change your siggy.

I go to Rockville. Also thefleece could of gotten 5th at another BR.

I'll try to find all of ya at Fairfax tomorrow. Or maybe Gliscor will find you first, before me.

Does anyone know the metagame in the Master division in VA?

@Poliwrath changed it up :p

@Scizor ur deck sucks i went 2-1 against it and 6-1 overall today so ha

And ya cya guys tommorow

Poliwrath said:
And Btw, i don't think it was a misplay, you had no way of knowing I had a copycat in my hand.
It was a misplay. I had nothing in my deck that could've helped whatsoever, and I knew you ran Copycat, so I really don't know why I used Magnetic Draw...
@thefleeee, one time, my deck was once again not shuffled well, judging by the fact that I got 1 'Tomb and the rest energy in my starting hand, and the other, I Lost Zoned 8 energy for 0 prizes because I flipped tails 4 times in a row after Scyther's attack. Any of those heads, and I would have won. I LZd over a third of my energy for nothing because of 4 bad coin flips.
@shadowwiidragon, I'm not too sure... at League, I've seen a good amount of SP and VileGar, but that's for Vienna League only.
Sadly, Redshark doesn't work on my Mac... -sigh-
Hyped for tomorrow. Let's see someone win something (won't be me, but hopefully someone from the 'Beach).
EDIT: If it seems like I say my deck wasn't shuffled a lot, that's because after a match, all my energy is in one place (LZ), and it takes sooo long to get it shuffled back into the deck well, so sometimes I end up with a lot of energy in my starting hand...

Scizor have you tried Apprentice?

EDIT: And IMO redshark is best (I cant get epprentice to work :( )

Try clicking here
For redshark on mac.

And if that dosent work this definitely will.

My computer can't download either.

People can find me because Ill be wearing a Gray "Nantucket" t-shirt and probably jeans.

Good luck everyone!

Hmmmm, idk what I'm going to wear. Probably orange or yellow shoes. Also the one resleeving his deck because he failed the deck check because some detailed oriented OCD Freak decided to be hated for the rest of her life (HELEN). Probably Yellow nike sweatshirt too. Gosh that sucks about redshark. Do you also have a mac?

No. A slow Dell. It has many problems... After I downloaded it my computer deleted
it and now my computer thinks it's downloaded so it can redownload it. If that makes sense.

I'll also wear an orange jacket. Lastly I'm not very tall.

I'll be wearing a black soccer sweatshirt and jeans prolly.
I need sleeves, I'll try to get some @HW (do they sell them there?) or borrow 1 Espeon/Umbreon or Celebi sleeve from someone. For some reason, 1 sleeve in each of those sets has a marking on the back. Annoying.
EDIT: Does anyone know about not-taking on Time Walk? Because according to DNA, it's not legal... just want to know if I should bring pencil/paper.

I wish I could loan you some. Their are always 2-4 bad sleeves in each of my sleeve sets...

I don't know if they sell sleeves.

Scizor tell me which set and I'll bring spare sleeves. I always have at least two sets of each sleeve type because of my rough playing and OCD judges. Also, anyone wanna try apprentice?

Could you bring 1 Espeon/Umbreon sleeve? That'd be ridiculously awesome. One of mine just has a small dot on it, I suppose a crumb or something got in it, but it's liek a dent from the inside... it's weird.

Idk would you happen to have a: BTS, Pokemon Collector, and some Triumphant haunters? JKJK I'll bring them!

Thank you sooooo much. You are now officially deemed to be "awesometastic."
Does anyone have any ideas on the Azelf/note-taking ruling? I have found opposing opinions online.

Back