• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Exploud & Wigglytuff

Slowbrother

Life is a big holiday
What goes around.... comes Round!

Pokémon: 21

2 {L} Emolga (DrG)
4-4 {C} Wigglytuff (NEX)
3-1-3 {C} Exploud (ColdFlare)
2-2 {W} Palpitoad (NV)

T/S/S: 27

3 Rare Candy
3 LVL Ball
3 Communication
4 Catcher
4 Switch
3 Heavy Ball

4 N
3 Cheren

Energy:

4 {C}{C}
8 {W}

Strategy: set your bench full of Round attack and BAM! Exploud comes to explode everything with his huge 50x dmg, in a normal situation doing 150 per turn.

The build is too simple, I really don't what to change, so every advice is welcome

Try this:
-1-1 Wigglytuff
-3 Communication
-1 N

+1 Level Ball
+2 Ultra Ball
+3 Skyla

Skyla is a great supporter, and it helps this deck a lot, give it a try.

I'll give Skyla a try but I should say the new quote about skyla: "I use Skyla to get a useful supporter". hahahaha... all my deck tests skyla was a waste of supporter.

But in test phase everything will be tested, thanks for the advice.

I love the simplicity of this deck.
~An Ace trainer (Computer Search) or Aspertia City Gym could be very useful.
~Mew EX could possibly help counter Mewtwo EX using Round. (just trying to make Mew EX useful...)

if you're going to put palpitoad in there, y not add a seismatoad in there with round just for safety... i mean cuz palpitoad has 90 hp? i think so and yyou could just draw into seismatoad while you power house with exploud.

ash1709 said:
Looks good!

With all of your Normal Pokemon, will Fighting be a problem?

Sure will have problems, like Zekeels did. But nothing like test it over and over again to see.

Slowbrother said:
Sure will have problems, like Zekeels did. But nothing like test it over and over again to see.

Can you tell me your strategy for countering {F} types?
I'm really interested in this deck.

ash1709 said:
Can you tell me your strategy for countering {F} types?
I'm really interested in this deck.

Well. Fighting decks equals Terrakion. We have some other {F} cards, but Terrakion is the fat one.

To be honest, there is no strategy that I can think right now other than set up Exploud fast and discarding trainer cards from your foe's hand. Terrakion needs switch, exp.share, hammers, catchers, etc. so this is one way to make Terrakion even slower and maybe set up your strategy in time.

But I can say if it's work without testing it

Slowbrother said:
Well. Fighting decks equals Terrakion. We have some other {F} cards, but Terrakion is the fat one.

To be honest, there is no strategy that I can think right now other than set up Exploud fast and discarding trainer cards from your foe's hand. Terrakion needs switch, exp.share, hammers, catchers, etc. so this is one way to make Terrakion even slower and maybe set up your strategy in time.

But I can say if it's work without testing it

Sounds like a good plan ;)
I have an eel deck, but if you ever want to test against me, just PM me and I'll try to do a Skype (if you have Skype or Google vid chat)

7. All unreleased Japanese cards and decks that include those cards must go in the Alternate Formats forum
The Deck Garage has been changed to now only support decklists that are in the current modified format (Black & White - Dragons Exalted). As new sets are released, they will be permitted in this forum but all cards from unreleased sets and their decklists must be posted in the Alternate Formats forum and must follow the rules of that forum as well.
If you break this rule: Violators will have their decklist moved to the Alternate Formats forum.

Moved.

Have to agree with @Labarou on the subtractions.

+1 Level ball
+3 Skyla
+1 Super rod (To get back any dead rounders)
+1 Computer Search or Gold potion

Computer Search offers you additional searching power though with everything else being searched out by skyla or a ball. While Gold potion can preserve that active Exploud.

Back