Discussion Expanded, Buzzroc, Buzzgarb, or Zoroark??

PokemonLover17

Aspiring Trainer
Hey i dont know what to play for salt lake city, could expanded buzzhole varients work? or would i be safer playing something like zoroark with a partner?

Zoroark is easily the best and safest option.

However, Buzzwole being my favorite deck in both format's, I of course came up with a Buzzgarb list for expanded that does the good.
But unless you have older cards, don't play the deck.

Zoroark is easily the best and safest option.

However, Buzzwole being my favorite deck in both format's, I of course came up with a Buzzgarb list for expanded that does the good.
But unless you have older cards, don't play the deck.
older cards like what?? i have corrinna and focus sash

older cards like what?? i have corrinna and focus sash
I was talking about Korrina, Wide Lens and Garbage Collection Trubbish. Focus Sash is pretty bad since anything Zoroark just digs for the Field Blower. Fury Belt essentially does the same thing(in the context it's used in) except it works against 2HKO decks and let's you do 10 more damage, which can be important early game against Gardy, Frogs, and sometimes Drampa Garb. Andrew Mahone just released a video on the deck in expanded, but I think his list is pretty bad and has a lot of flaws. Korrina can get Computer Search and grab anything in the deck, so you can grab the Strong Energy you need turn 1. I still need to work on the deck myself, but remind me over the course of the next couple days and I can post a list.

I was talking about Korrina, Wide Lens and Garbage Collection Trubbish. Focus Sash is pretty bad since anything Zoroark just digs for the Field Blower. Fury Belt essentially does the same thing(in the context it's used in) except it works against 2HKO decks and let's you do 10 more damage, which can be important early game against Gardy, Frogs, and sometimes Drampa Garb. Andrew Mahone just released a video on the deck in expanded, but I think his list is pretty bad and has a lot of flaws. Korrina can get Computer Search and grab anything in the deck, so you can grab the Strong Energy you need turn 1. I still need to work on the deck myself, but remind me over the course of the next couple days and I can post a list.
yeah ok cool... i could easily get wide lens and more korrinas, garbage collections will be a bit tougher to get tho

Zoroark is probably the safest play. You really can’t go wrong with it. I agree w gumballs about Buzzwole though. Buzz/Lycanroc w korrina and wide lens is really good against Zoroark so if you would hit a bunch of those you’d be in good shape.

you got a deck list??

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 13

* 1 Oranguru UPR 114
* 3 Buzzwole-GX CIN 104
* 1 Landorus-EX BCR 144
* 1 Sudowoodo BKP 67
* 1 Oricorio GRI 56
* 2 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 137
* 1 Trubbish LTR 67
* 1 Trubbish NVI 48
* 2 Garbodor BKP 57

##Trainer Cards - 34

* 3 Professor Sycamore STS 114
* 3 Fighting Fury Belt BKP 99
* 1 Computer Search BCR 137
* 1 N FCO 105
* 2 Colress PLS 118
* 2 Parallel City BKT 145
* 1 Ghetsis PLF 115
* 3 Ultra Ball SUM 135
* 1 Nest Ball SUM 158
* 4 VS Seeker ROS 110
* 2 Guzma BUS 143
* 4 Float Stone PLF 99
* 2 Korrina FFI 111
* 4 Max Elixir BKP 102
* 1 Wide Lens ROS 95

##Energy - 13

* 4 Strong Energy FCO 115
* 9 Fighting Energy 6

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 13

* 1 Oranguru UPR 114
* 3 Buzzwole-GX CIN 104
* 1 Landorus-EX BCR 144
* 1 Sudowoodo BKP 67
* 1 Oricorio GRI 56
* 2 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 137
* 1 Trubbish LTR 67
* 1 Trubbish NVI 48
* 2 Garbodor BKP 57

##Trainer Cards - 34

* 3 Professor Sycamore STS 114
* 3 Fighting Fury Belt BKP 99
* 1 Computer Search BCR 137
* 1 N FCO 105
* 2 Colress PLS 118
* 2 Parallel City BKT 145
* 1 Ghetsis PLF 115
* 3 Ultra Ball SUM 135
* 1 Nest Ball SUM 158
* 4 VS Seeker ROS 110
* 2 Guzma BUS 143
* 4 Float Stone PLF 99
* 2 Korrina FFI 111
* 4 Max Elixir BKP 102
* 1 Wide Lens ROS 95

##Energy - 13

* 4 Strong Energy FCO 115
* 9 Fighting Energy 6

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******[/QUO
ok cool thank you i have just about all the cards... i need a landorus and wide lens and then also the trubbish... thanks again man

Did you mean to quote me and post it?
BTW you can be flexible with the list. Like I said, I'm working on it. I still don't think it's as good as LonZoroark though.

Back