• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Exeggudos (Gyarados GX/Alolan Exeggutor GX)

jgpokemonmaster

Aspiring Trainer
I though of this deck, tell me what you think.

Pokemon: 21

Exeggcute(Crimson Invasion) x1
Alolan Exeggutor-GX(Crimson Invasion) x1
Jangmo-o(Crimson Invasion) x1
Hakamo-o(Crimson Invasion) x2
Kommo-o(Crimson Invasion) x1
Bunnelby(Crimson Invasion) x1
Diggersby(Crimson Invasion) x1
Magikarp(Crimson Invasion) x2
Gyarados-GX(Crimson Invasion) x1
Deino(Crimson Invasion) x2
Zweilous(Crimson Invasion) x1
Hydreigon(Crimson Invasion) x1
Registeel(Crimson Invasion) x1
Corphish(Crimson Invasion) x1
Crawdaunt(Crimson Invasion) x1
Regice(Crimson Invasion) x1
Numel(Crimson Invasion) x1
Camerupt(Crimson Invasion) x1
Cosmog(SM Base) x1
Cosmoem(SM Base) x1
Lunala-GX(SM Base) x1
Grubbin(SM Base) x1
Charjabug(SM Base) x1
Vikavolt-GX(Guardians Rising) x1

Energies: 31

Grass Energy x6
Water Energy x8
Dark Energy x5
Fire Energy x2
Metal Energy x3
Fighting Energy x5
Lightning Energy x2
Psychic Energy x2

Massive thanks to Fuzzlord for the edit!

EDIT (9/29/18): What have I made?

Last edited:
Way too many Pokemon. I would recommend looking at previous decklists. They will help you get a better idea for decks in the future.

Without any clue as to the strategy, I'll tell you that you've got way too few Trainers, which means you've probably got too many Pokémon, too many Energy cards, or both. Pretty sure it's both. ;)

I though of this deck, tell me what you think.

Pokemon: 21

Exeggcute(Crimson Invasion 4) x1
Alolan Exeggutor-GX(Crimson Invasion 118) x1
Jangmo-o(Crimson Invasion 75) x1
Hakamo-o(Crimson Invasion 76) x2
Kommo-o(Crimson Invasion 77) x1
Bunnelby(Crimson Invasion 87) x1
Diggersby(Crimson Invasion 88) x1
Magikarp(Crimson Invasion 17) x2
Gyarados-GX(Crimson Invasion 101) x1
Deino(Crimson Invasion 60) x2
Zweilous(Crimson Invasion 61) x1
Hydreigon(Crimson Invasion 62) x1
Registeel(Crimson Invasion 68) x1
Corphish(Crimson Invasion 24) x1
Crawdaunt(Crimson Invasion 25) x1
Regice(Crimson Invasion 28) x1
Numel(Crimson Invasion 13) x1
Camerupt(Crimson Invasion 24)ies, x1

Trainers: 8
Dashing Pouch(Crimson Invasion 92) x3
Devoured Fields(Crimson Invasion 93) x3
Lusamine(Crimson Invasion 96) x2

Energies: 31

Grass Energy x6
Water Energy x8
Dark Energy x5
Fire Energy x2
Metal Energy x3
Fighting Energy x5
Lightning Energy x2
1 whats the strat, 2 why so many and so many different energies, 3 why so little trainers? 4 why lusamine out of all the trainers?

To be honest, the best thing you can do for this deck list is to delete it. You will not have any success, or even any fun, playing this (assuming this isn't a troll list. If it is, you got me good)

You know what, you're right, forget what i said.
However, if you really want this deck to shine, may i suggest cutting out those 8 trainers, you dont need em.
Instead, you ought to add a 1-1-1 vikavolt gx line and a 1-1-1 lunala gx line. And 2 psychic energies. You'll be playing at worlds before you know it.

You know what, you're right, forget what i said.
However, if you really want this deck to shine, may i suggest cutting out those 8 trainers, you dont need em.
Instead, you ought to add a 1-1-1 vikavolt gx line and a 1-1-1 lunala gx line. And 2 psychic energies. You'll be playing at worlds before you know it.
Great awesome idea. To all that thought the deck was a troll, it was not. This was my first deck I ever made.

You never want 3 types of pokemon, maybe 4, you have 8.

Please scrap this completely, and I suggest reading pokebeach articles to see how and why certain cards go into decks.

How is this not a troll? There is a complete absence of thought or strategy in this deck. There is no synergy between any of the cards. And I don’t know what made you think that 31 Energy of 8 different types and 8 Trainers total was a good idea. I implore you to look at some actual meta decks and get just the beginnings of a basic idea of how a deck is made. For everyone on PokéBeach’s personal sanity.

If you are serious about this deck, I might suggest focusing on either gyarados or exeggutor. If you would like good lists for either, pm me :)

Back