EX Twilight Doom - Illustrators & Fakers- Need Help!!!!

Nice Spoiler G'69
Nice piccy sf

CAN I ALERT MY CO-LEADERS (DARKCROW & IPM) THAT I AM GOING ON HOLIDAY IN 1 WEEK AND SO, I NEED TO LEAVE YOU TWO IN CHARGE

Twilit Rayquaza* 100HP (d)(c)

Poke-power: Twilit Fog
Once during your turn before you attack, you may search your deck for a Pokemon with Twilight on its card. Shuffle your deck afterwards. No effects can prevent Twilit Rayquaza* from using this Poke-Power.

(d)(d)(d) Light Killer 50.
This attack also does 50 damage to each pokemon in play without Twilight on its card.

Rayquaza* 100HP (c)

Poke-power:Light Beam
Once during your turn before you attack, you may search your deck for a Pokemon without Twilight on its card. Shuffle your deck afterwards. No effects can prevent Rayquaza* from using this Poke-Power.

(c)(c)(c) Twilght Killer 50.
This attack also does 50 damage to each pokemon in play with Twilight on its card.

Twilit Alakazam 110Hp(D)(P)

(D)(P) Evil Psy 30
Choose 3 Cards from your opponent's Deck.Arrage the cards way you like.

(D)(D)(C) Dark Teleportation 40
Swich Twilit Alakazam with 1 of your Benched Pokemon.

(d)(d)(d) Darkest Hour 50
Flip a coin. If heads, The def. Pokemon is now confused. If tails discard the top 2 cards of your
Opponents deck.

Weakness:
Resistence: (P)
Retreat Cost: (C)(C)

Welcome icemaster- But could you change Alakazam's Darkest Hour to.

(d)(d)(d) Darkest Hour 50
Flip a coin. If heads, The def. Pokemon is now confused. If tails discard the top 2 cards of your
Opponents deck.

Thanks!

Just finished a 3 hours taking picture of a Houndoom, it wasn't meant for your set, but maybe you can use it. There's one problem, it's not holo. And when I tried to add a holo layer, it totally messed up. So maybe you can place Twilight Houndoom to the rare section?
It's black-and-white btw. Still hope you like it.

Original piece: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/51807972/

Twilit Charzard 120Hp(R)(D)

Poke-Power: Spread Flames
Put 5 Flame Tokens on Twilit Charzard.You may discard a token to do 10 extra damage to a Benched Pokemon(Don't Apply Weakness and Resistence to Benched Pokemon).You man only use this Pokebody every 5 turns.

(R)(D) Shadow Fire 20
If Charzard has a (D) energy Attached to it,Flip a coin.If Heads,The Defending Pokemon is now Confused.If Tails,This attack does 40 Damage Instead.lame Bomb

(R)(D)(D) Dark Flame Bomb 60

Weakness: (W)
Reistence:
Twilit Charmilion 80hp(R)(D)

(R)(D) Smoke Flame 20
If The Defending Pokemon is Confused,The Defending Pokemon is now Confused and Burned the same time.

(F)(C)(D) Black-out 40
The Defending Pokemon is now Confused.

weakness: (W)
Resistence:

Charmander (R) 50 Hp

(C) Scratch 10

(R) Ember 10
Flip a coin,if heads,the Defending Pokemon is now Burned.

Weakness: (W)
Resistence:
Retreat Cost: (C)

Also,May I please ask 1 of you to enter my contest?

Very nice icemaster but remember that only the common basics are not twilit so the charmeleon should be. Also the charmander should have a coin flip for the burn.
But we've already done the spoiler for twilit charizard!!!

Back