Ex Delta Frequency (My New Set) Dire need of Experianced Fakers & Illustraitors!!!!!!! 27 cards done

Do you think i'm in over my head with a set so huge?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Ex Delta Frequency (My New Set) Dire need of Experianced Fakers & Illustraitors!!!!!!! 24 cards done!!!!

I will do three cards as soon as posible, please if you can the next time in the spoilers add the rarity (RH, R, U and C) and the set number.

RE: Ex Delta Frequency (My New Set) Dire need of Experianced Fakers & Illustraitors!!!!!!! 24 cards done!!!!

Hey, I can fake (although You've never seen my work before, I can do it, I just can't illistrate)

Ok if u can show me a card of yours, and then we'll see if u can join;)

Um...err...gee...i'll ask nin jr for his consent...but i think u should start ur own set.

I don't like to be very tough, but you need to improve a lot, you don't follow any rule and don't have any right (Either the symbols and the fonts). Ohh sorry Rick, I still don't do the cards, when I do one I will post it here.

No problem nin jr...take ur time;)

RE: Ex Delta Frequency (My New Set) Dire need of Experianced Fakers & Illustraitors!!

Here Raticate d:

032raticateddeltafrequeyi4.jpg

The link of the image:

http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/9054/032raticateddeltafrequeyi4.jpg

Note: I added more shadows to the Aragonbird's Raticate to make look better and the background was amde by me!

Can u fix that. Hit and Run was ment to do 40 Damage,not 50....look at Persian d from HP;)

Yeah I will fix it, but only the HP, leave the damage in 50, 40 is too low, see the Quagsire d does 50 damage with the same Energy cost (Grass Energy instead of Darkness) and can do more (Can do 70 if have a Pokémon Tool attached).

When I post the fixed Raticate d, possibly I will post Muk d.

No the HP is fine...fix the Damage, Persian d only does 40 with the exact same energy cost;)

Yeah but Persian d was an Uncommon card, Raticate d is a Rare card. I need fix the HP, the fix is only change the color of black to white.

I think that it's a little late for me to help...but can I? :)

It is kinda late, can u dazzle me with pictures or faked cards???

Here Raticate d and Marshtomp d:

032raticateddeltafrequebx3.jpg
055marshtompddeltafrequya9.jpg

The links:

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/4403/032raticateddeltafrequebx3.jpg
http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/8386/055marshtompddeltafrequya9.jpg

I will do Muk d soon.

No Problem,i'll update this afternoon;)

RE: Ex Delta Frequency (My New Set) Dire need of Experianced Fakers & Illustraitors!!!!!!! 26 cards done!!!!

Here Muk d:

057mukddeltafrequenzylt6.jpg

The link:

http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/9697/057mukddeltafrequenzylt6.jpg

I was doing some cards for my set, I was with a lot of things to do, sorry!

RE: Ex Delta Frequency (My New Set) Dire need of Experianced Fakers & Illustraitors!!!!!!! 26 cards done!!!!

Muk looks GREAT!!!

Its ok, i'm gonna be slow too, i have a few bigs tests coming up, and i won't be online as much...so i hope u don't mind giving a month's work at once, can u do six cards at once??? if not then post 3 at a time ok???

Gengar d  100HP( D )( M )

(Poke-Body): Night Vision
For each ( D ) Pokemon in play look at one card from the top of eirther your or your opponents decks.

( D )( C ) Dark Hypnosis 20
Flip a coin.If heads, discard 1 energy card from the Defending Pokemon.The Defending Pokemon is now asleep.

( D )( D )( C )Nightmare Syndrome 40+
If the Defending Pokemon is asleep thisk attack does 40 plus 40 more damage.If the Defending pokemon is not asleep this attack does 40 plus 20 more damage and the Defending Pokemon is now paralyzed.

Weakness: ( P )
Resistence: ( F )
Retreat Cost: ( C )( C )

Rarity:RH
Set #: 10/123

Swampert d 120( G )

(Poke-Power) Eco-Sensitive
If Swampert has any ( W ), ( F ) or ( G ) energy attached, reduce 20 damage done to Swampert by your opponent's Pokemon.

( C ) Nature Blessing
Remove 1 Damage counter from 1 of your Pokemon. Remove 1 damage counter from the Defending Pokemon as well.

( G )( C )( C ) Land Sonic 50

Weakness: ( L )
Resistence:N/a

Set #:21/123

Typhlosion 110HP( L )

( L )( C ) Thunderpunch 20+
Flip a coin. If heads this attack does 20 plus 10 more damage. If tails, the Defending pokemon is now paralyzed.

( L )( L )( C ) Shock Flame 60
Discard 1 energy cards attached to Typhlosion d. The Defending pokemon is now burned.

Weakness: ( W )
Resistance:N/a

Set #:22/123

Nosepass d 60HP( L )

(Poke-Power) Compass Direction
Once during your turn(before you attack) you may look at 1 of Your Prize Cards. You may then switch it with 1 card in your hand. If you do, Place 2 damage counters on Nosepass. Nospass cannot use this power if it is afffected by a Special Condition.

( C ) Thunder Wave
The Defending Pokemon is now Paralyzed.

( L )( C ) Thundershock 20

Weakness: ( G )
Retreat Cost: ( C )

Rarity:R
Set #:29/123

Solrock d 70HP( R )

(Poke-power): Solar Flare
As long as Solrock d is your Active Pokemon,once during your turn you may discard cards of the top of your opponent's deck's equal to the amount of Lunatone  in play.You cannot use more than one Solar Flare Poke-power each turn.This power cannot be used if Solrock d is affected by a Special Condition.

( C ) Paralyzing Gaze
The Defending Pokemon is now paralyzed.

( R )( C )( C ) Flame Wheel 40
The Defending Pokemon is now Burned.

Weakness: ( W )

Rarity:R
Set #:33/123

Treecko d 50HP( W )

( C ) Poison Breath 10
The Defending Pokemon is now Poisoned.

( W )( C ) Absorb 20
Remove 1 Damage Counter attached to Treecko d.

Weakness: ( R )
Resistence: ( W )

Rarity:C
Set #:91/123

ok now all pictures are Aragonbird's.

Gengar needs a graveyard background.
Swampert needs a swamp/bog background.
Typhlosion needs an electric background.
Nospeass needs a rock/mountain background
Solrock needs a nice sunny background
& Treecko needs another junglr river background,plz???

I will post the Solrock and Treeck images later, c ya

pm/email me if u need help or have questions,ok???

Okay I will try to the six cards fast, but I helping a faker friend that is doing him set with some of my art, but I don't have problems to do it!!

Nice that you put the Rarity and the Set Number ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back