evony

tidas

bliztstar
hi i play evony on the web does anyone else?

i'm ashelia in world 138
allience-broken

Evony, I found, was a VERY slow game. It was fine at the beginning, but I gave up after people kept attacking me. I could not get an income at all. I would rather get on Sims... I used to play quite a bit... but gave up due to the monotony.

Also guys, be nice. I moved the thread for you, but don't flame on him because he likes a game you don't like. Everyone has the right to like what they do. That'd be like me flaming you because some of you play Call of Duty (for example). I despise that franchise but people like it.

I haven't tried it yet.... I might actually try one day when I feel like giving it a shot. I have seen many advertisement of that game on many websites.

People have told me its a decent game, but the advertisments made me think it was something completely different.... I might try it, is it a RPG?

Not even close. There are reported cases of hidden spyware downloaded via installation of evony, and the constant false advertising doesn't even help my opinion.

An article of hundreds about the bad things of evony: http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/gamesblog/2009/jul/15/games-evony-spam-internet

Evony is so bad.

Also it's run out of China and as Zyflair mentioned has a bad track record with spyware.

Also, the ad campaign. That is all. COME PLAY MY LORD

Did you not even read the reasons of why he said it was bad? -_-"

Then you can't simply say that "it is not bad," when there's evidence against it. And no, simply saying that the "game is fun" doesn't cut it either; not many people would like to play a game that will download spyware into their computers.

Well hey, tidas obviously enjoys playing it, and was only looking for some like-minded buddies. The game may or may not be as good as others, and it may download spyware and all, but he enjoys it, and that's what matters :<

Sheesh, you people are like a pack of vultures.

Back