N1n3tal35
On different ways to evolve a pokemon there could be new stones
e.g. : Aerial Stone
Metal Stone
Haunting Stone
Or a secret place for pokemon to evolve
e.g. : A secret cavern with evolution powers
Or the pokemon could eat/drink a special medicine to raise its stats to evolve
And I think they could bring back the contests to raise the pokemon's beauty level or even smartness etc..(just speculation) anyway theres no sign of a contest hall so....

anyways

Feel free to put your ideas here about evolution. But Make Sure There's An Explanation To Go With It.

And for egg hatching, a possibility could be that you can only hatch an egg in a specific environment depending on where the species live.

RE: Evolution Methods

I think that there should be a new stone called a Sap Stone (basically it would be amber) and it will evolve Sudowoodo into something new ^_^

I've got a crazy idea, how about burring your Pokeball with the Pokemon inside it during the night or the day.

i like this thread
there definitely needs to be more methods of evolution
or at least more pokemon who evolve with stones etc

there are only 27? pokemon in total that evolve with stones :|

id like to see more places for pokemon to evolve like mt. coronet etc

As far as Methods to evolve i would like to see more Day and night Evolutions like with Eevee but for different pokes. And with Breeding i would like to see different eggs for pokemon. Maybe not for every pokemon but for each Egg group

OMG i the Zekrom and Reshiram Pictures look amazeing i can't wait to see the Full trailer

One thing i would like to see:
Eggs that have colouring to the pokemon that is going to come out of the egg, instead of beige with green dots. Oh and please no more trade evolutions! because i can't trade with my friends none of them play.

Hate evolution? That would be awesome for Zorua to evolve like that. And for me, i would like to see 'Sand stone'

Hate evolution does sound like a good idea. I also want to see more Pokémon that evolve via evolutionary stones. There don't have to be new stones to make it work. More location based evolutions wouldn't hurt either.

Oh and please no more trade evolutions!

Trading Pokémon is vital in completing the Pokédex. I have nothing against trade evolutions, but I don't want to see more specific items to evolve just one species. The items we have now could be used to evolve some of the fifth gen Pokémon. (I'm referring to things like the Protector, Reaper Cloth, Electirizer and Magmarizer.)

BeserkMagikarp said:
One thing i would like to see:
Eggs that have colouring to the pokemon that is going to come out of the egg, instead of beige with green dots. Oh and please no more trade evolutions! because i can't trade with my friends none of them play.
exactly what i was gonna say!

Back