BW/BW2 Evil team (Accidentally) revealed? (Mods, close this topic please.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Evil team (Accidentally) revealed?

The guy could possibly be with the "evil team" or just this guy who is found in both that unlocks something for the character or tells you about a legendary.

Playerking95 said:
Where, i can't see it?
I think he is talking for the picture where they are in the house,but the person with blue head is a girl and the other is a little boy with a red cap.So its just a simple little boy and not a member of Team Plasma.

I don't buy into this "Team Plasma" one bit. I just don't think that's the team. Back on topic, they're also in somebody's house on the same page, so maybe they are the Police.

Fiveoclock said:
I don't buy into this "Team Plasma" one bit. I just don't think that's the team. Back on topic, they're also in somebody's house on the same page, so maybe they are the Police.

i don't know, the stuff that leaked really sold me.

I don't think that the evil team will be Team Plasma. It starts with Team Rocket, then goes to Team Galactic. It will probably be Team Universe or Team Celestial or something like that.

^ Not really, There was Team Magma/Aqua, which has nothing to do with Space.

Slowpoke Breeder said:
WT... Looks like there is one guy with a red "hat" and one guy with a blue "hat" on the middle-right picture... Return of Team Magma and Team Aqua!? Or not??
I would LOVE that. 2 teams are the best

The Spook said:
I think he is talking for the picture where they are in the house,but the person with blue head is a girl and the other is a little boy with a red cap.So its just a simple little boy and not a member of Team Plasma.

Ok i think the evil team is not team Plasma. That was from he that guy who talked about Minotauros and was proven false.

I say Team Light and Darkness because I want 2 teams :)

Or maybe Team celestial if they make 1 team. thanks to someone else who said that because I like that name for a team.

rockinpikachu said:
I would LOVE that. 2 teams are the best

The Spook said:

Ok i think the evil team is not team Plasma. That was from he that guy who talked about Minotauros and was proven false.

I say Team Light and Darkness because I want 2 teams :)

Or maybe Team celestial if they make 1 team. thanks to someone else who said that because I like that name for a team.

Martijn never mentioned Team Plasma and his ideas were never proven false (as of yet anyways), but on your idea as to how the guy is in White Forest and Black city, that may very well be true.
However I find it more of a reason as to why the mysterious person could be part of the evil organization. Since these two towns are version exclusives, I can only imagine they are somewhat important. Having an evil organization member in one of these towns would make quite a bit of sense. Think Goldenroad, Celestial Town, etc.

It really all depends on how important these two places are to the storyline.

I think that the two teams idea would be best, all things considered. Team Magma and Aqua were epic, far beyond anything they've been able to come up with recently.

Forgoten_Scars said:
I think that the two teams idea would be best, all things considered. Team Magma and Aqua were epic, far beyond anything they've been able to come up with recently.

Do you mean the teams were the best or their story? I thought the story was good, but needed work at the end. They just automatically get over the grudgefest they have had after one big weather issue? I'd say the could have finished stronger. But two teams would be a cool thing to see again. For some reason though I think that was incorporated due to the whole double battle thing though. Would this mean there are 3 evil teams in BW? Nah too much.

There could NEVER be two teams in B/W due to the fact that one one Pokemon is good and that would mean that one of the teams would have to be good.

Tyrant Tyranitar said:
There could NEVER be two teams in B/W due to the fact that one one Pokemon is good and that would mean that one of the teams would have to be good.

What? I don't fully comprehend your sentence? Which pokemon is good? Reshiram?

If you mean that Reshiram is good and Zekrom is evil, then no. With Yin and Yang there is no good or bad side.

Really, neither Pokemon has been said to be "good" or "bad". It's probably just like most other main Legends, they're just sitting around minding their own business.

Well on the topic of the new evil team...

http://www.pokemon-sp.jp/series/bw/?a001=flash#/system/system01-01.html

I think they are shown here.

They are dressed in black maybe be team black and team white probably not but i wonder if they could possibly be the organization that looker is apart of.

SQUIRTLETamer08 said:
What? I don't fully comprehend your sentence? Which pokemon is good? Reshiram?

If you mean that Reshiram is good and Zekrom is evil, then no. With Yin and Yang there is no good or bad side.
The Yin Yang symbol does represent light/dark, basically polar opposites. And yes I'm talking about Reshiram. They're the light/dark version of Groudon and Kyogre.

i think it is just a bystander not a member of the evil team and as for the blood if he kills pokemon he is going down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back