Finished Everyone is Mafia! - Phase 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh Alerts were/are down for me for some reason for every followed forum. Submitting my action now if it's not too late.

You go to inbox, there you see Start a new conversation, click on it. You'll get to a screen where you can type the name, add participants and write the first message.

'eyyy

Everyone submitted early! That never happens!

Le results...

@quakingpunch73 died from a rogue incident involving a statue that looked like a clock.

@arno died from another rogue incident involving a statue that looked like a clock. However, the clock was empty.

@Squirtle Squad died from being pushed on a fence spike. He was impaled. However...

Squirtle Squad took @Empoleon_master down with him, killing both of them on neighboring fence spikes.

Meanwhile, @PMJ was killed in a courtroom bombing.

Phase 2

Reminder that you will not be informed if you are still invincible.

The following players are alive:

@Celever
@scattered mind
@camohunter19
@TheFlyingPidove
@Keeper of Night
@simsands
@bbninjas
@GM DracLord
@double o squirtle
@mordacazir
@thegrovylekid
@ImDaBanana
@PikaMasterJesi
@Robin Aisaga
@Reinforce
@Skittys_are_amazing

You have 48 hours to submit your next action.

I've played PW:AA and most of JFA. It's a great series, and I even wrote a story with my own characters based off Ace Attorney. I only discovered it in January, but it's such a great series...

I got the trilogy since it was on sale, and I'm working through the first game right now. Only one I've beaten totally was Dual Destinies. I want to find Apollo Justice though.

I just use my R4 card to play. Apparently physical copies of the AA games are hard to find, from what I've heard.

Time's up!

@scattered mind shot a guy through an elevator by throwing a gun, killing himself in the process.
But before they both died, @camohunter19, sm's victim, shot someone else.
He shot @Reinforce , scattered mind's dad!
@bbninjas was out on a boat with another person, who shot him.
But before he went down, he shot his attacker @thegrovylekid
@double o squirtle was stabbed while dressed up as a scary bird monster!
So was @GM DracLord, only he was dressed up as a fox!
@Celever failed to submit. He then proceeded to beat himself with a plastic spoon until he died from drawing blood.

Next post will have the survivors...

@scattered mind shot a guy through an elevator by throwing a gun, killing himself in the process.
But before they both died, @camohunter19, sm's victim, shot someone else.
He shot @Reinforce , scattered mind's dad!
DL-6 Incident confirmed.

@Celever failed to submit. He then proceeded to beat himself with a plastic spoon until he died from drawing blood.
Is this where we got that new Item card Bent Spoon from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back