Finished Everyone is Mafia! - Phase 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, this is a new game for me. Sounds as an fun game

(''A Totally harmless, Innocent game'')

/In

And by weekend, I totally meant Monday night!

PHASE 1

You have 48 hours to submit your kills.

Reminder that outside communication is allowed and encouraged.

Also remember that everyone has a one time use invincibility that disappears after being hit by the first bullet. The invincibility does not regenerate each phase.

@Celever
@Empoleon_master
@scattered mind
@camohunter19
@TheFlyingPidove

@Keeper of Night
@simsands
@bbninjas
@GM DracLord
@quakingpunch73

@double o squirtle
@mordacazir
@thegrovylekid
@ImDaBanana
@PikaMasterJesi

@PMJ
@Squirtle Squad
@Robin Aisaga
@arno
@Reinforce

How about we separate to Team Moon and Team Sun? :p

Unless most of you like Pokemon Sun, then I am doomed.

As far as teams go, I feel like we've been separated into handy little pods of 5. We might as well use those until the first night is over.

As far as teams go, I feel like we've been separated into handy little pods of 5. We might as well use those until the first night is over.
Those aren't actually teams.

The tagging system doesn't work if you put too many names in a row, so I wanted to see if spacing them apart made it work.

Those aren't actually teams.

The tagging system doesn't work if you put too many names in a row, so I wanted to see if spacing them apart made it work.
Well I figured you didn't intend to, but I figured we're all grouped up like that, so why not? Makes it simple and technically the teams aren't unbalanced in terms of the number of players.

I actually got tagged successfully sorry for not posting much I've been busy IRL. I have an unfortunate but smart idea as to how to figure out how to win this. We use random.org to determine who we all get to shoot after posting a list with each of our names next to a number from 1-#of people playing then said member posts a video of them using the RNG to determine who dies. The video is to provide evidence that the person is not favoring one person over the other.

I actually got tagged successfully sorry for not posting much I've been busy IRL. I have an unfortunate but smart idea as to how to figure out how to win this. We use random.org to determine who we all get to shoot after posting a list with each of our names next to a number from 1-#of people playing then said member posts a video of them using the RNG to determine who dies. The video is to provide evidence that the person is not favoring one person over the other.
How about no?

How does it help you to win?

To elaborate, I don't feel like reducing the game to a boring, stagnant routine determined by luck makes the game fun.

To elaborate, I don't feel like reducing the game to a boring, stagnant routine determined by luck makes the game fun.
Ok, that makes sense, and SM the idea was that it wouldn't help me, just help even out the odds of any of us getting killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back