Eveelutions?

Its looking doubtful? I thought it was looking like they would be in the set? =O

I don't think they will because they did not include them in the 4th generation but since you can trade for them maybe they will so it could be possible but it is hard to say at this time.:)

I don't think we will see the eeveelutions moved from DP4. The only ones that seem to be moving out of DP3 are the ones featured in the movie. They have already said some of the cards that will be replacing them and the eeveelutions were not mentioned.

xxashxx said:
I don't think they will because they did not include them in the 4th generation but since you can trade for them maybe they will so it could be possible but it is hard to say at this time.:)

Oooookay, that didn't make sense.

You know, there are 3 words that fit this situation.

TIME

WILL

TELL

Okay. You know how Murkrow will be in SW, because it is in the cover of the SW Boosters? And Murkrow lv. X will be in DP4 Japan. Well I believe that the Lv X Pokemon will be the ones annouced later, not Glace, Leaf and Cres. X. With this, I believe that the Eevelutions will be in DP4 Am, unfortunatly.

Lou Cypher said:
xxashxx said:

Oooookay, that didn't make sense.

You know, there are 3 words that fit this situation.

TIME

WILL

TELL

Why would it not make any sense? I don't understand why not because they were not included with the 4th generation but you can trade for them in the TCG but I don't think they will make any mote Eeveelutions in the D/P sets except the new one that they made. Your right time will tell though. That is just how I see it though from my point of view.:)

Back