Error And Misprint Database [Updated September 1st]

Did you find this guide interesting/useful?

• Yes

Votes: 68 89.5%
  • No

Votes: 8 10.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Error And Misprint Database [New Updates!]

k

Well, I found one misprint.

Gastly, Stormfront
. Pitch Dark
"You opponent can't play any Trainer cards from his or her hand during your opponent's next turn."

19-lanturn.jpg

Real subtle, but Lanturn's second attack, Water Gun, last sentence. "Then" should be "than"

MultiLuxury said:
Look at Gengar SF

Where is the error on the card? I looked but couldn't find it. Could it be that you mean Gastly instead of Gengar, because Gengar from Stormfront has an error.

And I want to say a big thanks to the Moderators for stickying this thread, and for the continued interest it's receiving!

I know a link has been pointed out here already, but you don't have some of the errors on the first post. Two of the more well-known error cards from way back when are:

44-bulbasaur.jpg
33-kakuna.jpg

Their Length and Weight are actually written as Length and Length.

PikachuMatrix said:
Huh, how come I'v been taken out of the important threads section!?

Asked and answered.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Error_cards

That list is complete.
I have an image of most if not all of them (probably all). I would be happy to send them to anyone who needs them (although if they're unable to read I would be interested how they're able to understand this post...) if it means this thread not being (in violation of the rules) revived once every several weeks.

[attachment=4414]

Gengar LV.43 – Psychic – HP110
Stage 2 – Evolves from Haunter

Poke-Power: Death Sentence
You can use this Power once during your opponent’s turn, when this Pokemon’s HP is reduced to 0 by damage from an attack. Flip a coin, if heads the attacking Pokemon is Knocked Out.

[P] Shadow Loom: Place 3 damage counters on 1 of your opponent’s Pokemon. If that Pokemon has a Poke-Power, place an additional 3 damage counters.
[P][C] Poltergeist: Look at your opponent’s hand, and do 30 damage for each Trainer card, Supporter card, and Stadium card you find.

Weakness: Darkness (+30)
Resistance: Colorless (-20)
Retreat: 0

There is a card...I think it is like Koga's gym...but anyways, it has a golbat on it with a stadium in the backround. In Japan, instead of the symbol on the gym floor being a celtic knot, it is a schwasticka, or a reverse schwasticka to symbolize peace.

T-Tar Master said:
There is a card...I think it is like Koga's gym...but anyways, it has a golbat on it with a stadium in the backround. In Japan, instead of the symbol on the gym floor being a celtic knot, it is a schwasticka, or a reverse schwasticka to symbolize peace.

I'v already added the card, it's called Koga's Ninja Trick.

And on the Vileplume, they are the same cards but with different set #'s

Look at Gengar's Poke-Power [attachment=4417]
and Roserade Poke-Body [attachment=4416]

Both has been classified as errata by WPM

Defending Pokemon = It should have been the Attacking Pokemon. See the Japanese Translation

I have a base machop that has the same error as base diglett where the energy symbol is rotated 90 degrees

What about some of the Deoxys from LA?
They read Forme instead of form. I believe that I could scan you one. I'll look.

It's supposed to say Forme, that's Pokemon's way up pizzazing up Form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back