Error 404: Intruder Alert, Intruder Alert [YPPY]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bigfootaus said:
Error: Your log-on session has expired. Please insert 225 print-outs of your selfies to continue to access this website for another 60 minutes.

Error 60 was going to occur then it got sick and had to stay home with the flu. Instead, error 61 had to fill in, which caused every part of Pokebeach to shut down except for the fan fakes section.

Error 62? What the crud?!? Here, let me use the interwebs to find the source of the problem!

Here, let me see... ooh, THIS looks like it could be helpful! *Clicks Link*

error 404. page not found

Well, this stinks. How are we going to fix Pokebeach now?? (Maybe Luispipe can help...)

Error: error count not over 900- CRITICAL ERROR: loose pipes detected. Please send 739 plumbers at once.

*Lord Anakin approaches*

Anakin: Order 66 was accomplished. *sees Jax* Time for you to die with the other Jedi!

Jax: Just try me! *Jax pulls out Plasma Blaster and fire at Anakin's Robotic hand.*

Noise coming from hand: Joints missing. Error 42 initiated.

As far as I'm concerned, this thread will not close until 721 posts are posted, let alone 30... So get posting! Joking... but get posting nevertheless hehe

Error 30. Pokebeach members refuse to post on this YPPY thread, as they are too busy counting their Hallow's Eve Kandy. I wonder much Mc Gigas got this year. Probably like 57 Hershey Kisses...

Oops! All gifs on PokeBeach have been changed to a gif of 57 cats doing the Caramelldansen. This issue should be fixed in approximately 926 hours.

It is 926 hours after that last post, and 3 has become the most popular number!

Well, it looks like the game is coming to an end, so the winners shall be announced:

Current standings:

1st - Rev3sor - 3
2nd - Drohn - 2
2nd - Reggie McGigas - 2
4th - KoN - 1
4th - GadgetJax - 1
4th - Machamp the Champion -1

It looks like Rev3sor is the Master Hacker! Congratulations!
In case you were wondering, here is the world famous error:

rev3rsor said:
ERROR - One (1) malignant user detected. Shutdown in Dr0hn minutes an-

Well, it's time for the game to end now. I hope everybody had fun! Be sure to use this thread to discuss and create new games! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back