News Errata Announced for Electrode from 'Evolutions'

This means that electrode can only be initially attached to a lighting type Pokémon, but if moved to other type Pokémon will still count as two lightning energy. The original text made it count for no energy if moved to a non-lightning Pokemon.

Not sure why they didn't remove the "attached to a Pokemon" part. I think it kind of goes without saying.

well thank you for the errata IN THE ERRATA, just bought some electrode thinking It would be good to put on any pokemon, but no the article was just wrong

Anyone else already built Lugia-EX/Electrode? Could be nice combo and also maybe just with dragons that take 2 Electric to attack, Electrode could be good with. Ninja Boy is the key. :D

Anyone else already built Lugia-EX/Electrode? Could be nice combo and also maybe just with dragons that take 2 Electric to attack, Electrode could be good with. Ninja Boy is the key. :D
Yes because I've always dreamed of attacking a DCE to my Lucia ex by knocking out a Pokémon then using ninja boy as my supporter

Reprints have already been made, I was just looking at my Electrodes and some of them have the new wording

Back