Wi-Fi Trades EragonFanatic2007(Kevin24's)'s My Player Thread

kevin24

Aka EragonFanatic2007
eragon.jpg

Rules
1.No Hacks. To the best of my knowledge and the people i have traded with my pokemon are legal. i would never knowingly trade a hack. if something turns out a hack then let me know and you can choose another event in it's place.
2.Be Patient, sometimes internet down here may be out for many hours or i may be sick
3. I only want events
4. NFT events are strictly nft.
5. don't offers these events Hacked Events or events from pkmdatabase
6. I do not trade for 3rd and 4th gen events that are on 5th gen nor will i trade mine on 5th gen.
What I want
GBA events from 3rd or 4th gen you obtained yourself and is still in 4th gen.
Events not from DJ
PCNY events from a,b,c and d i don't have or ids i don't have in 4th gen. must be legit checked by someone from PokemonSecure
specifc pcny events i want are
Kingdra 00044 PCNYa Bold 5-10-2007
PCNYa 00008 Gloom Quiet 5-12-2007
PCNYa 00019 Staryu Mild 5-10-2007
PCNYb 00005 Salamence Mild 8-24-2007
PCNYd 00074 Altaria Calm 7-3-2007
Wish Events I don't have. again must be in 4th gen and legit checked.
More guidebook gothorita with proof
More DW Starters with proof
French, German,Italian, Japanese, Korean and Spanish DW Eeveelutions with proof
More DW Events With Proof
Proof of legitimacy means :- Picture of PGL , Befriending board , picture of serial code , and picture of already claimed DW friend board.
other natures of kanto sicker events
other natures of Multirama events and characteristics of multirama zoroarks i don't have
french aura mews and italian channle jirachis not from dj( will keep nft if requested to)
natures of Colosseum Ho-Oh i don't have from each language and in gen 4
more summer league pikachus with proof
natures of 10 ANIV events i don't have in gen 4
natures of super strong events i don't have from any statiion
other dated pal parked jeremy events and any not from dj and in gen 4
natures of channel jirachi i don't have from each language and is in gen 4
PCJP events i don't have(4th gen)
Natures of Hadou events i don't have(4th gen)
My events are linked below. there's just too much too list here so i have a link to them.
Here Are My Events

added several new things including date sets of english mystery egg axew, pansage and pidove, japanese dw imprison gothorita with proof and more.,

added nature sets of honk kong strongest pikachu,french,german,italian and spanish summer dialga and characteristic set of korean vgc13 senju's liepard

Added nature sets of Italian Rocket's Meowth, Korean Shiny Dragons and Chief Golgo's Sableye.

Added more things such as 2 new 2004 Tanabata Jirachi, Serious Space Center Deoxys, Wish Chansey, Hasty french aura Mew, shiny poke park Psyduck and characteristic sets of italian winter Entei and Suicune.

added more sets including a tcgwc pikachu characteristic set, mikena pichu date/characteristic sets, unique JEREMY date set, shin se gae manaphy set and pika cafe that escaped dj

Back