• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Epic Galvantula Sweep of Epicness

Which would be the best in my deck?

• Zekrom

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Zekrom EX

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Terrakion

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Something else. Please specify.

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This deck still needs some of those basic attackers such as zekrom because they can be really useful and can bit harder than galvantula.

Jirachi said:
This deck still needs some of those basic attackers such as zekrom because they can be really useful and can bit harder than galvantula.

Yeah, I'm just want to know which is best.
Putting a poll up.

I'd go with zekrom since it can hit for 120, which is good, the opponent only takes 1 prize card if it's KOd, and is also good against Durant. Zekrom EX is also good though, but if you are going to add it I'd say at most 1.

Jirachi said:
I'd go with zekrom since it can hit for 120, which is good, the opponent only takes 1 prize card if it's KOd, and is also good against Durant. Zekrom EX is also good though, but if you are going to add it I'd say at most 1.

Good idea. *Adds both*
EDIT: Problem. There's an error when I do it.

the deck needs a second attacker i think it would do well with zoroark and exp share mewtwo is just giving opp prize advantage instead of plus power use catchers and add more skyarrow as ur strategy will be koing easy cheap prizes. something interesting that might work is crushing hammers.

try
-1 PONT (2 may be enough)
-1 heavy ball (won't be needed)
-2 plus power (only 2 needed)
-1 switch (2 ay be enough)
-2 super rod (1 needed)
-1-0 galvantula (3-3 may be enough)
-1 electric energy (9 may be enough)
-1 something you don't think you need
+1 N (at least three is needed since its good hand refreshment and disrupter)
+3 juniper (discard)
+3 catcher (at least 3 needed)
+3 junk arm (discarding and reusing trainers)

I wish I could find more space but this will have to do.

Jirachi said:
try
-1 PONT (2 may be enough)
-1 heavy ball (won't be needed)
-2 plus power (only 2 needed)
-1 switch (2 ay be enough)
-2 super rod (1 needed)
-1-0 galvantula (3-3 may be enough)
-1 electric energy (9 may be enough)
-1 something you don't think you need
+1 N (at least three is needed since its good hand refreshment and disrupter)
+3 juniper (discard)
+3 catcher (at least 3 needed)
+3 junk arm (discarding and reusing trainers)

I wish I could find more space but this will have to do.

I have now took these changes into account, and have modified my decklist.
6 Spots need filling in the deck!

Oh then with those continuing from my previous suggestions
+1 junk arm (discarding plus reusing trainers)
+1 juniper (discard)
+2 zekrom (needed for attacking)
+1 eviolite (another may be needed for against terrakion)
+1 mewtwo/zekrom EX (attacking/countering)

Jirachi said:
Oh then with those continuing from my previous suggestions
+1 junk arm (discarding plus reusing trainers)
+1 juniper (discard)
+2 zekrom (needed for attacking)
+1 eviolite (another may be needed for against terrakion)
+1 mewtwo/zekrom EX (attacking/countering)

NOW we're talking!
Will add :3

KadyShack707 said:
(Laugh when a terrakion hits play :D )

Yes. Yes I will.
Mewtwo EX bro, 'tis needed.

Another Mewtwo EX that is, if the one that there is now is KOd, then there is a rogue Mewtwo that is running rampant on your team.

Blui129 said:
Yes. Yes I will.
Mewtwo EX bro, 'tis needed.

Another Mewtwo EX that is, if the one that there is now is KOd, then there is a rogue Mewtwo that is running rampant on your team.

No way I'm gonna get 2.

Fraxureking said:
No way I'm gonna get 2.

Okay, but there are always Proxies. My Mewtwo are Pidove and Lillipup with MEWTWO EX scrawled over them ;P

I mean. Really. What can Galvantula Kill in one hit? 30HP Tynamo, Yanmega Prime and Yanma (I know that it's not used much anymore), Babies, Mew Prime, and with Skyarrow Bridge, Celebi, Tornadus and 90% of basic that evolve. Yanmega and Tornadus are kinda nice, but everything else is really easy to OHKO with any Pokemon. It can OHKO allot of stuff in MessieMew and CMT, but again, everything else can. I guess it could be kinda fun against other fun league decks.

Machamp the Champion said:
I mean. Really. What can Galvantula Kill in one hit? 30HP Tynamo, Yanmega Prime and Yanma (I know that it's not used much anymore), Babies, Mew Prime, and with Skyarrow Bridge, Celebi, Tornadus and 90% of basic that evolve. Yanmega and Tornadus are kinda nice, but everything else is really easy to OHKO with any Pokemon. It can OHKO allot of stuff in MessieMew and CMT, but again, everything else can. I guess it could be kinda fun against other fun league decks.

Oh trust me, it will.
The main goal of the deck is really to snipe all those tiny basics flying around *CoughmewcelebiandtornadusCough* . Also if you get rid of the basics, you have gotten rid of the evos.

Back