English Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 Special!

meowth14

Meowth, that's right!
The special aired in the UK, but not here yet. I'm not even sure if their ever going to show it in America. The English version is on YouTube, though. Here is the link: PMD2.
I also read somewhere that Chatot's voice was done by Meowth's old voice actor. Sunflora and Shinx sounded like Misty, so her old voice actor must had been in it, too.

It aired in the UK? o_O
But wer'e really behind in episodes over here. Last time I checked, we were just passed Gardenia's gym battle, while America was already nearing Maylene's.
But... I suppose there's a first time for everything. :S

I already watched the Japanese episode on youtube, (With subtitles ;) ) but I suppose I'll watch the English one too.

In my opinion, chimchar's voice is awful.
And pikachu1246, your right. Grovyle is Mewtwo. :O (Or at least his voice...)
I know they wanted to make him sound menacing but I think they overdid it a little..

Piplup 321 said:
Last time I checked, we were just passed Gardenia's gym battle, while America was already nearing Maylene's.
It aired here 1 hour and 16 minutes ago! It ended as a tie but maylene decided to give ash the badge... also staravia learned brave bird and buizel learned water pulse....
Piplup 321 said:
In my opinion, chimchar's voice is awful. I agree
And pikachu1246, your right. Grovyle is Mewtwo. :O (Or at least his voice...) obviously
I know they wanted to make him sound menacing but I think they overdid it a little..
just a little

Thanks for spoiling it pikachu1246...:p

Anyways, I just finished watching both Part 1 and Part 2.

Now I want to restart my PMD2 over and play it again...:p

o_O; Interesting. Chimchar's voice was...weird...Chatot sounded better than I thought it would be...And isn't Wigglytuff supposed to be male? S/he sounds kinda strange-ish ._.

I'm pretty sure that Wigglytuff was supposed to be female. Either that, or the English dubbers made a mistake. And as for chimchar; his voice really didn't suit him.
Anyway...

Yippeee! Intruders! :D
Sunflora is awesome. :)

Wigglytuff is a boy, but in the Japanese version I thought he sounded like a girl too. :p
I didn't like Chimchar's voice very much.

I wach the 2 parts...I LOVED THEM!!!
How many part are ther??(in english)

*The Little Grunt Piplup*

Umm...two...:p

Unless you are talking about another story after Gabite, then I don't know...

Yeah, there's just 2 parts. It's just one special, so there won't be anymore that show other missions after the Gabite one.
I think they should make a Mystery Dungeon series. I would love to watch that. The thing I don't like is: They show you one episode and then you wonder what will happen next. But you'll never know. :(

I think they should make a mystery dungeon series too. :(
A lot of people would watch it, and it would make a great spin-off series. :)
They might do it, if enough fans want it. Maybe.

Nintendo Power had claimed it was going to air on CN months ago, but never happened for whatever reason, it's very strange it would air randomly like that in the UK. I heard it never even appeared on any schedules over there. =/

Anyway, I saw the episode several days ago. And kudos to PUSA on this one, it was very well done. It was very cool hearing 4Kids actors in it as well. Rachel Lillis, Madiie Blaustein, Dan Green, and Bella Hudson (4Kids actor for One Piece's Luffy) all had roles in the special.

pikachu1246 said:
Piplup 321 said:
Last time I checked, we were just passed Gardenia's gym battle, while America was already nearing Maylene's.
It aired here 1 hour and 16 minutes ago! It ended as a tie but maylene decided to give ash the badge... also staravia learned brave bird and buizel learned water pulse....
Piplup 321 said:
In my opinion, chimchar's voice is awful. I agree
And pikachu1246, your right. Grovyle is Mewtwo. :O (Or at least his voice...) obviously
just a little

Piplup sounds like Richie.

Piplup 321 said:
And pikachu1246, your right. Grovyle is Mewtwo. :O (Or at least his voice...)

Grovyle was voiced by Dan Green, who did previously play Mewtwo, yes, but only in Mewtwo Returns. Mewtwo in Mewtwo Strikes Back was voiced by Phillip Bartlett. You may also know him as the voice of Yugi (both Yami Yugi and Yugi) from Yu-Gi-Oh or the current voice of Knuckles from Sonic the Hedgehog.

Back