Energy Differentiation Hunt

Why am I doing this? To be completely honest, I'm not sure but personally, my own deck only uses grass energies and two dark energies (since weavile pulls them out) and I have in total SIX different types - my strategy is to have lots of types to target different weaknesses. So maybe it's to form strategies or maybe I'm way off. Anyway, here's the updated list:
GE: Marshtomp, Houndoom, Latias, Latios, Slowbro.
MD: Burmy.
LA: Regigigas, Rayquaza, Froslass, Starmie, Poliwrath, Mamoswine, Piloswine, Swinub, Probopass, Lanturn, Vileplume.
SF: Infernape, Empoleon, Torterra, Salamance, Mamoswine, Magnezone, Magneton, Magnemite, Swinub.
PL: Dustox, Houndoom, Cacturne.
RR: Lucario, Houndoom, Froslass, Drapion, Rotom, Pikachu.
Is that everything? No doubt it will be quite hard to find some more, its a bit of a challenge now. [*EDIT 7:52PM]

You forgot the PL and GE Houndooms.

Edit: You also left out Lucario (POP 8) and Froslass GL should be in red.

Lugia SW uses (P) and (C)
Carvanha SW uses (W) and (D)
Magnezone Lv.X from LA uses (L) and (M)

And for RR, i'd change Piakchu to Surfing Pikachu, as the cards are extremely different.

Unlimited is easier :S

DP: Obsolutely none
MT: Tyranitar; Abomasnow; Whiscash; Barboach; Snover;
SW: Gallade; Lugia; Salamence; Golduck; Jynx; Sharpedo; Weavile; Breloom; Carvanha;
GE: Houndoom; Latias; Latios; Marshtomp; Slowbro;
MD: Burmy (sandy cloak);
LA: Froslass; Mamoswine; Rayquaza; Regigigas; Poliwrath; Vileplume; Lanturn; Poliswine; Starmie; Swinub; Magnezone LV.X;
SF: Empoleon; Infernape; Magnezone; Regigigas; Torterra; Mamoswine; Salamence; Magneton; Magnemite; Swinub; Regigigas LV.X;
PL: Dustox; Ludicolo; Cacturne; Houndoom G;
RR: Froslass GL; Lucario GL; Drapion 4; Houndoom 4; Surfing Pikachu; Frost Rotom; Heat Rotom; Mow Rotom; Wash Rotom;

This is pretty much it in the modified format.

51-shuckle.jpg

It even needs Energy cards of the type it's weak against. : D

Back