Energy Acceleration for Raticate/Lasers

pokedan24

Aspiring Trainer
I tried etherdex myself, but I find it kind of clunky with DCE. What energy acceleration do people typically run in those decks?

Dark Patch/Energy Switch and Exp Share are some the options I've messed around with. You might also look into Victini EX.

Nah, Eelektrik makes some more donk bait, which the deck already has enough of, and there's not much room. I'm currently using EtherDex, it's okay, but not great as I'm only running 10 Lightning Energy (for the lone Emolga). I'm liking the idea of Exp. Share, but haven't tried it yet. Dark Patch is a big no-no. Not only will you have to run Dark Pokemon, but you'll also need 4 Dark Patch and 4 Energy Switch. No room for that.

Using Plasma Badge+Colress Machine takes up too many spaces and is too inconsistent no matter the deck.

I've been using Eels to pretty decent success. The gem here is the Spark Tynamo, lets you hit the straggling mons that you didn't manage to poison that turn on the bench, not to mention it diverts your opponent's attention from the rattata/raticate.

Back