end of delta's?

Do you want delta's back in the TCG?

• Nah, the're gone forever and won't be remembered.

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Yes, I'll never change my answer, they must return!!

Votes: 20 64.5%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Delta pokemon should return, as should dark and light pokemon. Eventually, they all will, just not in the foreseeable future.

I doubt they will get rid of delta pokemon. Although I doubt they will do a whole set dedicated to them again.
Have there been any light cards since the neo set they were in? I like my light dragonair card. Though if I was to make a deck I think I would prefer dark pokemon over light.

I know it was the last set and I guess I can accept that it's just i love deltas so much I feel that they should bring it back. That's my two cents.

I absolutely 100% cannot stand delta pokemon, at least from HP-DF. I love the ones in DS because they are essentially their normal types but also metal. But all of the ones in more recent sets have just absolutely ridiculous types and it's just unappealing.

I agree. I think the DF set was quite a let down. DS had the best deltas in. I also hate the holofoils in DF. The only problem I had with the DS set is that I got loads of espeon cards. I was getting that card in about 1 in 2 boosters. I think the light and dark pokemon have better artwork than the deltas.

i will miss them and the will hopfuly bring at least the ds one back i dont really care about the others
go sallygross

Hope they at least remake some of the Holon's Trainers we can only get in DS

i personally dislike the deltas and hope they never come back. I being a big pokemon fan in general not just tcg think they wreck it.

dragon frontiers was the last 1 but u never,team rocket game back sudenly

WATER POKEMON RULE!!!
however the deltas r abit annoying its nice to have NORMAL pokemon

Personally, I'm torn between the two.

When it was first introduced, it seemed like a really good idea. But after sets were coming out, it was made clear that the Delta Pokemon are of an "exclusive club", meaning that you really couldn't combine a Delta Pokemon with a regular Pokemon and have very good -> excellent synergy.

CodeVoodoo is right it is too exclusive. It's either all delta or none, and I hate the fact the only anti delta are delta as well.

Back