Emboar-EX vs. Togekiss-EX Deck Image, Translations

I'm really excited for this! With the packaging confirming Meowstic, Arcanine, Electivire and Spritzee, all I can hope for is that Aromatisse also appears. The EXs looks nice, though I like Emboar a little more. This pose for Togekiss makes it look a little chubby ^^;

Can't wait to pick off my opponents with 'Something Flare'. Sounds just as strong as 'Gargly Garglington March'!

Can't say the typing surprise me but I still wish Emboar EX had been fighting and Togekiss EX had been colorless (flying).

I wonder how many other cards in this set will be new. Looks to me like filler material for a future set.

ENG Legendary treasures contained cards from a set like this, a mini-collection, and an entire set of BW-era cards. It was released without starter decks, and XY starter decks were released instead.
Could ENG Ancient Origins contain something similar (this, legendary collection, Bandit Ring) and signify a new TCG era, and therefore a new vg generation or sequelation??

no ancient origins wont we see most of the cards now and only 1 reprint

red flash blue impact could be though but i better not see the same mewtwo ex reprinted again time for a new one

ENG Legendary treasures contained cards from a set like this, a mini-collection, and an entire set of BW-era cards. It was released without starter decks, and XY starter decks were released instead.
Could ENG Ancient Origins contain something similar (this, legendary collection, Bandit Ring) and signify a new TCG era, and therefore a new vg generation or sequelation??

I don't know anything, but based on your own suggestions wouldn't it be more likely to imply we'll be getting our own "Catch all" set sooner rather than later?

I'm hoping the Electivire gets some kind of strong support Ability. I've been picking up Magmortar/Electivire again recently, but I'm struggling with it in competitive play because Electivire just sits on your Bench doing nothing the entire game. If a new one came out and had something like built-in draw support, it would be really nice.

I don't know anything, but based on your own suggestions wouldn't it be more likely to imply we'll be getting our own "Catch all" set sooner rather than later?
Yes, but the last time that happened it coincided with a generation gap too.
I'm all for either or both, as long as its at least one of those things.
But the simple solution is always more likely, yeah.

I like Emboar a bit and I love Togekiss, and since these other Pokemon will be involved, it is highly likely I'll be seeking out this Japanese set. I do really hope to see it come stateside until I realize the English-speaking execs don't want children messing up EXs so I prolly won't lol

I'm really excited for this! With the packaging confirming Meowstic, Arcanine, Electivire and Spritzee, all I can hope for is that Aromatisse also appears. The EXs looks nice, though I like Emboar a little more. This pose for Togekiss makes it look a little chubby ^^;
tha'ts because Togepi is chubby :p

I'd love for the card to actually say "something flare". XD

But nonetheless, I want this. I love Emboar, a lot, even though the card isn't the best, It'll still be good in the binder. :D

Togekiss's first attack could be used for some minor accel, similarly to Thundurus EX.

Other than that, I don't see anything useful, and Emboar especially is outclassed by existing cards. Nice to see him get an EX though.

Togekiss is not bad, as it's any energy card (if the translation holds) rather than basic. Two DDEs per turn for Giratina EX anyone?

Togekiss EX isn't bad and has some potential, as StrictNein said as long as that translation holds.

Can't say the same fro Emboar EX I'm afraid. Although fire Pokémon normally end up with energy discarding abilities.

Back