eeveelutions?

Chatot Brains

I didn't do it!
Hey everybody! I heard alot of people saying that an eeveelutions deck is good so im asking what does it have and how does it work. Thanks!

An Eeveelutions deck in theory uses ONLY Eevee and it's evolutions. It uses Eevee with Call For Family as a starter, and uses different numbers of Leafeon Lv.X and Glaceon Lv.X, mainly because of their Poke-Powers/Bodies, and Flareon (sometimes Joleteon) as an attacker. It might also use Umbreon and Espeon to support. As for the trainers, it uses a lot of supporters and also cards as Dawn Stadium and Leftovers (RARELY, Moonlight Stadium).

I told you. Use Eevee as a starter, use a lot Supporters (in the current format Scott is recommended) to get the Eeveelutions out. Have Leafeon Lv.X and Glaceon Lv.X use their Poke-Powers to lock the opponent. PWN with Flareon until he dies, then finish the job with Leafeon Lv.X's and Glaceon Lv.X's attacks. Always have Espeon and Umbreon out to support.

You can also tech it up with many things, not necessarily eeveelutions. My idea is to use Togekiss to get out as many energies as possible, and while you are getting energies out for Leafeon Lv.X, you use Flareon and Night Mainetance.

And yes, it's very good. In fact it might be one of the best decks in the metagame.

Not all Eeveelutions decks run both Leafeon Lv.X and Glaceon Lv.X seeing as 2 lv.X will be hard to get out. Most of the eeveelution decks I've seen focus on either Glaceon or Leafeon not both.

dragon9 said:
Not all Eeveelutions decks run both Leafeon Lv.X and Glaceon Lv.X seeing as 2 lv.X will be hard to get out. Most of the eeveelution decks I've seen focus on either Glaceon or Leafeon not both.

Premier Ball, anyone?

Premier Ball helps but you still have to get both Leafeon and Glaceon active to level up so that takes time. Warp Points sure but 4 in but its still not easy getting both out.

but.it would be best if u just play one or 2 eeveelutions and combine it with something else.HP is a problem for them.even the lv X only have 100hp--->which can be easily pawn by empoleon,GG,mags on t2

eeveelution is worthless without claydol. i use it, and its good. i dont use leafeon, i focus on glacy. Eevee start, swarm with eevees. then use 2 eevees for espeon & umbreon, 1 for your main attacker, 1 for back up attacker (when main dies), and start attacking. claydol for consistancy. Espeon makes your hp good while umbreon quits your weakness, and makes the retreat cost 0. you can imply the sinergy in this deck. so choose your main attacker and star koing gardys!

I have all of these there all generally good however i would like to know how to how you evolve the new ones from eevee!!!1:p

This deck makes sense to me, but how do you control all the energy thats going to be needed? Since you're going to need...what at least 3 different types, probobly more i would imagine.

Combine Casty with Leafeon and you'll become happier, not to forget DRE/Scramble.

Well, you only need Leafeon/Glaceon and Umbreon/Espeon to make it actually work. Flareon/Jolteon are techs.

Well i guess thats not too bad, but when you add in Claydol as a tech like someone said back there. Well, i guess every tech has its ups and downs, and this looks succesfull.

In this deck, like "Moneyking63" and "cacgbass" has said, is really important Claydoll.
I think that this deck is really strong in this format because you can counter almost every deck on the metagame.
In this deck is not really important the Lv.Xs because all Eeveelutions are strong and fast to attach energy if you play DRE.

Back