TCG Fakes Edwin's Fake Thread (Image Based)

Haxorus GX//Dragon//HP 250
Atage 2 ~ Evolves from Fraxure
haxorus.png

[C][C] Dragon Dance
During your next turn, each of your Pokémon's attacks do 100 more damage (After applying Weakness and Resistance). You can't add more than 100 damage in this way.

[M][M] Sharp Pulse 90
Switch this Pokémon with 1 of your benched Pokémon.

[F][M] Summoning GX
Discard cards from the top of your opponent's deck until you reveal a Supporter card. Your opponent can't play any Supporters with that name for the rest of the game. (You can't use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Needs a weakness/resistance down here but I'm too tired to add it. Hope this is useful to you

arceus_gx_by_edwinsantander59-dbd25s3.png
And, trying rainbow rarity, but... is not that good as i wanted, any thoughts to get better?
juIzh4h.png

And what you think about the blue linework? or it's better the gold one?
thanks guys for the text based!!! working on haxorus right now, charizard is done, tomorrow will upload it :)

And, trying rainbow rarity, but... is not that good as i wanted, any thoughts to get better?
juIzh4h.png

thanks guys for the text based!!! working on haxorus right now, charizard is done, tomorrow will upload it :)

That is the most beautiful rainbow rare I have seen!

Glaceon-GX Water 200 HP
Stage 1 - Evolves from Eevee
glaceon.gif

/Ability/ - One With Snow

Once during your turn (before your attack), you may search your deck for a [W] energy and put it into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.

[W] [W] [C] - Icy Wind 70
Your opponent's active Pokemon is now Asleep

[W] [W] [W] [W] - Ice Cannon GX 60 x
Discard all [W] energy from this Pokemon. This attack does 60 damage for each [W] discarded in this way.

Weakness - [M] x2
Resistance - none
Retreat - [C] [C]
A quick idea I had just incase you found Glaceon art :p
I'll also help with some Text-Based faking for you later, have to go to a party right now!

Holy freaking... I've got no words. This is absolutely breathtaking. I don't think I've ever seen someone implement holosheets so well into their fake cards. You, sir, are extraordinary at faking.

My favourite of your cards is your Arceus GX RR. The card and how it's done truly depicts Arceus as a godlike being, with the way the light shines on the card and Arceus's lineart. One thing I noticed, though, is that in the GX attack rule, you didn't capitalize the Y in You. Otherwise, it's a near-perfect card.

Really looking forward to what you create next, Edwin! :D

That is the most beautiful rainbow rare I have seen!
Thanks, i think you will not like that, because i dont like it so much, but youre my judges! i will take it!!

Glaceon-GX Water 200 HP
Stage 1 - Evolves from Eevee
glaceon.gif

/Ability/ - One With Snow

Once during your turn (before your attack), you may search your deck for a [W] energy and put it into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.

[W] [W] [C] - Icy Wind 70
Your opponent's active Pokemon is now Asleep

[W] [W] [W] [W] - Ice Cannon GX 60 x
Discard all [W] energy from this Pokemon. This attack does 60 damage for each [W] discarded in this way.

Weakness - [M] x2
Resistance - none
Retreat - [C] [C]
A quick idea I had just incase you found Glaceon art :p
I'll also help with some Text-Based faking for you later, have to go to a party right now!
Will try to make it as soon as possible!!

Holy freaking... I've got no words. This is absolutely breathtaking. I don't think I've ever seen someone implement holosheets so well into their fake cards. You, sir, are extraordinary at faking.

My favourite of your cards is your Arceus GX RR. The card and how it's done truly depicts Arceus as a godlike being, with the way the light shines on the card and Arceus's lineart. One thing I noticed, though, is that in the GX attack rule, you didn't capitalize the Y in You. Otherwise, it's a near-perfect card.

Really looking forward to what you create next, Edwin! :D
Thanks!!! this make me happy, i really like all your support!!!

OK, and then!! here i go with Charizard GX

charizard_gx__by_edwinsantander59-dbd65a1.png

I hope you like it!

juIzh4h.png

OMG! That is AMAZING! :D Thanks so much for doing the card :) As to the Rainbow Rare, I think it's better than alot of the real Rainbow Rares! My Rainbow Rare Toxapex GX is jealous ;)

EDIT: Here's a Scizor-GX:

Stage 1 Scizor-GX HP200[M]

[M] Double Scissor
Double the amount of damage counters on the Defending Pokemon.

[M][M][C] Momentum 120+
This attack does 30 more damage for each Prize card you have taken.

[M][M] Resounding Blast-GX 120
Discard all cards attached to your opponent's Active Pokemon. This Pokemon does 20 damage to itself. (You can only use one GX attack per game.)

Weakness: [R]x2 Resistance: [P]-20 Retreat: [C][C]

Hope you like it :)

Here i go again with Haxorus!
haxorus_gx_by_edwinsantander59-dbd7ghg.png

Trying get the look like real FA cards, i like how they look, maybe i will take it!

Glaceon done too, tomorrow will upload it with the rainbow rarity!

Great job Edwin, really impressed by your work. Here's some spoilers for Charmander and Charmeleon for the Charizard-GX card

Charmander HP 50 [R]
Basic
charmander.gif

[C] Call for Friends
Search your deck for a [R] Pokemon, reveal it, and put it in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.

[R][C] Hot Coal 20

Weakness - [W] x2
Resistance - none
Retreat - [C]

Charmeleon HP 90 [R]
Stage 1 - Evolves from Charmander
charmeleon.gif

[C] Smokescreen
Flip a coin. If heads, prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to this Pokemon during your opponent's next turn.

[R][R] Flamethrower 60
Discard an Energy attached to this Pokemon.

Weakness - [W] x2
Resistance - none
Retreat - [C][C]

Here we go with Glaceon GX

glaceon_gx_by_edwinsantander59-dbdb2zq.png

And the rainbow rarity, trying to improving some contrast in the colors, to get a better looking!

glaceon_gx_rainbow_rare_by_edwinsantander59-dbdb3g9.png

Hope you like it!!!

Great job Edwin, really impressed by your work. Here's some spoilers for Charmander and Charmeleon for the Charizard-GX card

Charmander HP 50 [R]
Basic
charmander.gif

[C] Call for Friends
Search your deck for a [R] Pokemon, reveal it, and put it in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.

[R][C] Hot Coal 20

Weakness - [W] x2
Resistance - none
Retreat - [C]

undefined

Man i will reupload with charizard corrected, because the botton attack effect will never be triggered, in sun and moon doesnt exist dragon weakness, i will try to correct and upload the line in the same img! :)

Here we go with Glaceon GX

glaceon_gx_by_edwinsantander59-dbdb2zq.png

And the rainbow rarity, trying to improving some contrast in the colors, to get a better looking!

glaceon_gx_rainbow_rare_by_edwinsantander59-dbdb3g9.png

Hope you like it!!!

Man i will reupload with charizard corrected, because the botton attack effect will never be triggered, in sun and moon doesnt exist dragon weakness, i will try to correct and upload the line in the same img! :)

... I have no words. IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! Thank you!

looking for help with mimikyu GX, im really bad wording and my english is very very bad :'v, hope you can help me.

Mimikyu GX HP210 [Y]
BASIC

[ABILITY] Disguise
Prevent all damage done to this pokémon when this pokemon becomes your active pokémon.

[P] Shadow Sneak 30+
this attack does 30 more dmg for every [P] energy attached to this pokémon.

GX
i dont know what to put here :(

Weakness: [M] x2
Resistance: [N] -20
Retreat Cost: [C]
[When your Pokémon-GX is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.]

these are the card for which i have the art done, but I am missing the sets if someone wants to contribute with the text based would be pretty cool
Charizard GX-Charizard X & Charizard Y GX
Arceus GX
Ash Greninja GX
Scizor GX
Mimikyu (Basic)
Tsaereena GX
Dragonite GX
Solgaleo GX
Skarmory GX
Flygon GX
Haxorus GX
Garchomp GX-M-Garchomp

Scizor-GX HP 220 [M]
Stage 1 - Evolve from Scyther
latest

[M] Bullet Punch - 60
Discard an Energy attached to this Pokémon.

[M] [C] [C] Crush Grip - 90
Discard an Energy from your opponent's Active Pokémon.

[M] [M] Ultra Latch-GX - 150
Your opponent's Active Pokémon can't retreat during your opponent's next turn. If your opponent's Active Pokémon is a Pokémon-EX or Pokémon-GX, it can't attack next turn. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Weakness - [R] x2
Resistance - [P] -20
Retreat - [C] [C] [C]

Here's a text-based for that Scizor you have art for. Hopefully you can put it to good use!!!

Last edited:
Here is the charizard GX Line, hope you like it!

Msq83ft.png
ab07K4D.png
charizard_gx_updated_by_edwinsantander59-dbdecrs.png

Last edited:
OMG! That is AMAZING! :D Thanks so much for doing the card :) As to the Rainbow Rare, I think it's better than alot of the real Rainbow Rares! My Rainbow Rare Toxapex GX is jealous ;)

EDIT: Here's a Scizor-GX:

Stage 1 Scizor-GX HP200[M]

[M] Double Scissor
Double the amount of damage counters on the Defending Pokemon.

[M][M][C] Momentum 120+
This attack does 30 more damage for each Prize card you have taken.

[M][M] Resounding Blast-GX 120
Discard all cards attached to your opponent's Active Pokemon. This Pokemon does 20 damage to itself. (You can only use one GX attack per game.)

Weakness: [R]x2 Resistance: [P]-20 Retreat: [C][C]

Hope you like it :)

... I have no words. IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL!! Thank you!

Scizor-GX HP 220 [M]
Stage 1 - Evolve from Scyther
latest

[M] Bullet Punch - 60
Discard an Energy attached to this Pokémon.

[M] [C] [C] Crush Grip - 90
Discard an Energy from your opponent's Active Pokémon.

[M] [M] Ultra Latch-GX - 150
Your opponent's Active Pokémon can't retreat during your opponent's next turn. If your opponent's Active Pokémon is a Pokémon-EX or Pokémon-GX, it can't attack next turn. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Weakness - [R] x2
Resistance - [P] -20
Retreat - [C] [C] [C]

Here's a text-based for that Scizor you have art for. Hopefully you can put it to good use!!!

Here i go, i mix the two sets because i like things about the two, hope you like it!

scizor_by_edwinsantander59-dbdp48r.png

Looking very neat, Edwin! I actually don't recognise that particular holosheet, funnily enough, and it actually looks somewhat similar to the actual SM-era holosheets, which is neat considering how difficult that effect is to reproduce. Just a thing about holosheets in general; it looks like the holosheet is above the Energy symbols, however it should actually be under it. Take a look at some official cards for reference in that regard.

Wow, that's great! I agree with @TheNyanCatXD that it's better like this, but just one thing: Momentum was 120+ 30 more for each Prize taken. No worries though! Still an awesome card :)
I presume that is for balancing reasons. 90+ 10 is much more within SM-era power, whereas 120+ 30 is very high.

Looking very neat, Edwin! I actually don't recognise that particular holosheet, funnily enough, and it actually looks somewhat similar to the actual SM-era holosheets, which is neat considering how difficult that effect is to reproduce. Just a thing about holosheets in general; it looks like the holosheet is above the Energy symbols, however it should actually be under it. Take a look at some official cards for reference in that regard.

I presume that is for balancing reasons. 90+ 10 is much more within SM-era power, whereas 120+ 30 is very high.
Yeah that's true. Maybe 120+20 would make more sense? Then it's still a powerful attack but not busted. Eh, I'll just leave it to Edwin :)

Yeah that's true. With 5 Prizes it would be doing 270...good god o.o I think maybe 120+20 would make more sense.
120 +20 is still very high; you're doing 180 only for three Prize cards, especially powerful as you're dishing out more damage as you start winning. Compare that to other Stage 1 GX Pokemon, which tend to be dealing out 90 or 100 damage for three Energy, sometimes with no other effects. That's why Edwin made a good choice to stick with 90+ 10; that's very consistent with other GX power levels. Another option would be to do 60 + 20, or 30x.

120 +20 is still very high; you're doing 180 only for three Prize cards, especially powerful as you're dishing out more damage as you start winning. Compare that to other Stage 1 GX Pokemon, which tend to be dealing out 90 or 100 damage for three Energy, sometimes with no other effects. That's why Edwin made a good choice to stick with 90+ 10; that's very consistent with other GX power levels. Another option would be to do 60 + 20, or 30x.
Also true. I think Edwin was right and 90+10 is the most balanced. I like making OP cards though, so I tend to go with high damage multipliers :p

Thanks man!! but i have an excuse, i see in internet some cards an this card is the card that i choosed to work, and you can see, the holosheet goes over the atribute energy symbol, but any way looking that i put 2 layers one under the background texture and other over everything with 30% of opacity.. but the next time i will try to put under the text and atribute symbols xd

s-l1600.jpg

it's very hard looking an photograph reproduce the effect, because in my country i can get any card (because they are expensive) to see the details, but i will try to get a more accurated foil effect.. thanks for your thoughs!!

Also true. I think Edwin was right and 90+10 is the most balanced. I like making OP cards though, so I tend to go with high damage multipliers :p

yeah, as i remenber in the game are 6 prize cards, and 5 after you win, that's mean 270 dmg for 2 steel energy and 1 colorless its pretty op xD

and thank you very much for the textbased, the next CAC i will make an collab card for the first who want to work with me, its the better way to get the better results :)

Back