BW/BW2 Easter Eggs?

runeon12

ExPlOsIoN
So today, I was sitting and playing Super Mario Galaxy 2. I tried the secret way into the Energy Core Room, and it worked. Then I wondered, POKEMON NEEDS SOME EASTER EGGS!

Now don't think that this thread was unnecessary before you read the entire thing. I wanted to know what kinds of easter eggs they could put in Pokemon games, and I want to hear your opinions/ideas!

runeon12 said:
So today, I was sitting and playing Super Mario Galaxy 2. I tried the secret way into the Energy Core Room, and it worked. Then I wondered, POKEMON NEEDS SOME EASTER EGGS!

Now don't think that this thread was unnecessary before you read the entire thing. I wanted to know what kinds of easter eggs they could put in Pokemon games, and I want to hear your opinions/ideas!

This isn't the place for this thread. if there is one.

runeon12 said:

Super Mario Galaxy 2 Might of have a Pokemon Cameo, The Bush that likes a Hippowdon. for weird reasons... at where you in as Cloud Mario, and have to used them to Float Forward to the Windmill is going. It first starts with an Ordinary Girrafe, then a Hippo Bush, which we check is might of been a Hippowdon Cameo. then Creatures look like a Poliwhirl.

I want Easter eggs falling from the sky. No more of these so-called easter eggs! We need real ones!

sturtle said:
I want Easter eggs falling from the sky. No more of these so-called easter eggs! We need real ones!

lol nice, but i really do think that they should should put some good hidden areas into pokemon, (not just the mystery gift ones tho) ones that you actually have to think about to try to get in, and provides a good challenge

garrettb1 said:
lol nice, but i really do think that they should should put some good hidden areas into pokemon, (not just the mystery gift ones tho) ones that you actually have to think about to try to get in, and provides a good challenge

While I would fully support this, it is hard to achieve seeing as how we have the internet to spoil the challenge...

Back