• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

duskgar

kentie

ghost master
can somebody help me with my duskgar deck

I run 1 dusknor lv x
2 shadow command dusknor
2 dusclopes
3 duskulls
1 gengar lv x
3 fainting spell gengar
3 huanters
4 gasly's
2 break down bannets
3 shuppets
2 dual draw misdreavus
2 mismaguis
3 collectors
2 bebes
2 premir balls
2 flower shops
2 bts
3 pokemon communtication
2 rescue energies and rest psy energies
just want all of your thoughts just getting back into the game

Who is your main attacker in this deck? Seems to me that the card you get in your hand first is the one you will play with in the game. I would play one or the other. If you play the Gengar, you have to go with Vileplume UD to lock the Trainers. It just seems like it needs a tighter focus. I can't really look at it all at once without saying, "LOL!" Don't think Mismagius is necessary, neither is Banette. If you really want to play Dusknoir LV.X, watch out for Gyarados and Glalie AR. Fighting and Psychic seem to compliment eachother, it might even be a good idea to run a Machamp SF or Donphan Prime, but that's just me.

yeah ur right in the deck i want to utilize my dusknor ectoplasm and try to use gengar rush with gengar has much as possible but if i were to run vilplume what do u think i should run with it

thanks bro:)

If you run Vileplume UD, Spiritomb Ar is a good choice. Once again, for the Spiritomb, watch out for Regice, although it shouldn't be a problem, but I think the Gengar LV.X combo is pretty nice. Once I actually saw the card, I held off suggesting Gengar AR(Curse) because it would be no help.
-1 communication
+1 bebes
Just a suggestion, might want to think about it. Oh, and Palmer's Contribution is kind of = to Flower Shop Lady. I would play one of each. And I was just wondering why you would play Mismagius and Banette. You could counter with Machamp GL, for three colorless(COLORLESS=PSYCHIC!) energy it knocks out the UD Umbreon. Umbreon could be a problem for Gengar, because of Fainting Spell.:D

well i had just got back in recently and wen i quit for awhile this deck cauht my eye so i said id try it one day but now i know alot more than i did back then so now just trying to make a decent deck ill try out ur strategy really sounds good

Thanks, Machamp GL would be best tech, Donphan Prime is good as well but you would need a few {F} energies. Then again, Rainbow Energy from HGSS Base Set could work.
-1 Rescue Energy
+1 Luxury Ball
If you are playing Palmer's and FSL, it should be easy to get the pokemon in the discard pile. Still, Rescue energy has an advantage, so test it out and still play one. Luxury ball helps to pull out a pokemon(Dusknoir or Gengar, for example).

Back