• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Dusk Mane Necrozma-GX/Magnezone

HouchinsDJ

Aspiring Trainer
It's been a minute since I've posted a deck on here so I figured I'd post a list for what I believe will be one of the strongest decks to come out of Ultra Prism: Dusk Mane Necrozma-GX/Magnezone.

The strategy is very similar to Tapu Bulu-GX/Vikavolt, which focuses on setting up your support Pokémon to accelerate Energy onto your main attacker. Between Professor's Letter and Mt. Coronet, we're able to grab Energy to accelerate onto Dusk Mane Necrozma-GX once Magnezone is on the field, and we also have Solgaleo Prism Star as another option to accelerate Energy from the discard pile.

There are a few cards I'm considering. Fighting Fury Belt would give Dusk Mane Necrozma-GX 230 HP. Outside of Decidueye-GX, Solgaleo-GX, and Metagross-GX, Meteor Tempest OHKOs everything without a Choice Band so I've been contemplating replacing the Choice Bands with FFBs. What do you all think?

EDIT (2/5/17): I posted my updated list here since this thread seems to be getting more traction. I do plan to try a few changes suggested in the comments below but for now let me know what you think of the updated list!

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 14

* 3 Dusk Mane Necrozma-GX UPR 90
* 3 Magnemite UPR 81
* 3 Magnezone UPR 83
* 1 Dialga-GX UPR 100
* 1 Solgaleo {*} UPR 89
* 2 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 13
* 1 Oranguru PR-SM SM13

##Trainer Cards - 34

* 4 Professor Sycamore STS 114
* 2 N NVI 92
* 2 Cynthia UPR 119
* 4 Guzma BUS 143
* 2 Brigette BKT 134
* 1 Skyla BCR 149
* 4 Ultra Ball SUM 135
* 4 Rare Candy SUM 129
* 1 Field Blower GRI 125
* 1 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
* 1 Professor's Letter BKT 146
* 2 Choice Band GRI 121
* 2 Float Stone BKT 137
* 4 Mt. Coronet UPR 130

##Energy - 12

* 12 Metal Energy 8

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

Last edited:
I don't know how I feel about Mahone's list. I feel like it needs a backup attacker that isn't Dialga or a Prism Pokemon. I also think that the list needs 12 Energy, since Mt Coronet only gets the 2/3 Energy discarded. I also don't like 3 Skyla in anything that isn't Bulu, since you have such strong draw support already, so maybe one of those could go. I also think Rod is better than Stretcher because it shuffles Energy back in, and you shouldn't have trouble getting attackers on the field, when the real problem is having the Energy for them. If there was more space, I'd try to find space for Heavy Ball, but that's just me.

I don't know how I feel about Mahone's list. I feel like it needs a backup attacker that isn't Dialga or a Prism Pokemon. I also think that the list needs 12 Energy, since Mt Coronet only gets the 2/3 Energy discarded. I also don't like 3 Skyla in anything that isn't Bulu, since you have such strong draw support already, so maybe one of those could go. I also think Rod is better than Stretcher because it shuffles Energy back in, and you shouldn't have trouble getting attackers on the field, when the real problem is having the Energy for them. If there was more space, I'd try to find space for Heavy Ball, but that's just me.

Magnezone has a retreat cost of two so Heavy Ball would only be able to search for DMN, otherwise I would definitely run two copies.

I agree that Super Rod might be better. I'll try it!

Normally I would tun two Skyla, but there are important Items this deck relies on. Being able to grab a Rare Candy, Mt. Coronet, or Professor's Letter when needed is huge. I think if I absolutely needed space I could cut one, but for now I'm going to keep it at three.

I don't think the deck really needs a backup attacker because the game plan is to hit with Meteor Tempest every turn after you get Magnezone set up. Doing anything else takes away from that strategy. I do have Magnezone if I absolutely need to use a one-prize attacker, as well as Solgaleo Prism. I'm open to the idea though if I can find a backup attacker that makes sense and fits the deck.

Magnezone has a retreat cost of two so Heavy Ball would only be able to search for DMN, otherwise I would definitely run two copies.

I agree that Super Rod might be better. I'll try it!

Normally I would tun two Skyla, but there are important Items this deck relies on. Being able to grab a Rare Candy, Mt. Coronet, or Professor's Letter when needed is huge. I think if I absolutely needed space I could cut one, but for now I'm going to keep it at three.

I don't think the deck really needs a backup attacker because the game plan is to hit with Meteor Tempest every turn after you get Magnezone set up. Doing anything else takes away from that strategy. I do have Magnezone if I absolutely need to use a one-prize attacker, as well as Solgaleo Prism. I'm open to the idea though if I can find a backup attacker that makes sense and fits the deck.
Oh, if Mag only has 2 retreat, forget I mentioned Heavy Ball. If you like 3 Skyla, play 3 Skyla. My point on the backup attack is that if something kills Magnezone early on after you Meteor Tempest, you're left defenseless unless you hit another Magnezone, Candy, and Energy(assuming you have Mt Coronet up and running), so if there's a vanilla attacker that hits for decent numbers but doesn't have much drawback and/or requires less Energy, I would test it. I was particularly thinking of Heatran in mind. Hits decent numbers, has nice HP, and requires less Energy. Plus, when it discards 2 Energy, Coronet immediately nabs them back, making the difference in drawback that you don't need to draw into another Energy. Though, I suppose it wouldn't be too much to worry about with Solgaleo ◇, but it is a concern that has players worried.

Hi HouchinsDJ,

The draw supporter line seems a little old-fashioned to me. Consider these modifications:

- 1 Professor Sycamore (the deck does not want to discard that much)
- 1 Skyla (two are sufficient to search for candies and stuff)
- 1 N (three suffice since this deck is real aggressive)

+ 3 Cynthia (nice stable draw engine)

This will provide you with a total of nine draw trainers and make the deck much less reliant on Octillery. You could even consider to replace the Octillery line entirely with one Oranguru and an additional Cynthia. This will leave two open slots in the deck that can be used for the 12th energy and one Magneton.

Hope this provides some initial assistance.

Hi HouchinsDJ,

The draw supporter line seems a little old-fashioned to me. Consider these modifications:

- 1 Professor Sycamore (the deck does not want to discard that much)
- 1 Skyla (two are sufficient to search for candies and stuff)
- 1 N (three suffice since this deck is real aggressive)

+ 3 Cynthia (nice stable draw engine)

This will provide you with a total of nine draw trainers and make the deck much less reliant on Octillery. You could even consider to replace the Octillery line entirely with one Oranguru and an additional Cynthia. This will leave two open slots in the deck that can be used for the 12th energy and one Magneton.

Hope this provides some initial assistance.

I like your suggestions! I had initially considered Cynthia as well but didn't include it mainly because between 4 Sycamore, 4 N, and a 2-2 line of Octillery, my draw support is covered, but I was thinking of replacing the Octillery line for an Oranguru to make space so Cynthia would be a great addition.

I definitely want to add a 12th Energy, but I'm not sold on the Magneton. Between a 3-0-3 line, 4 Rare candy, and 3 Skyla, I've been consistently getting Magnezone on the field T2. I could cut one Skyla and see how it runs though.

I'll make some changes and try it out!

I like your suggestions! I had initially considered Cynthia as well but didn't include it mainly because between 4 Sycamore, 4 N, and a 2-2 line of Octillery, my draw support is covered, but I was thinking of replacing the Octillery line for an Oranguru to make space so Cynthia would be a great addition.

I definitely want to add a 12th Energy, but I'm not sold on the Magneton. Between a 3-0-3 line, 4 Rare candy, and 3 Skyla, I've been consistently getting Magnezone on the field T2. I could cut one Skyla and see how it runs though.

I'll make some changes and try it out!

Sounds fine. It might come down to playstyle but Octillery did not work that well for me in this deck. I prefer supporter-based draw. You will be surprised how far ten draw supporters and one Oranguru can carry you. If you do not want Magneton consider a tech Dialga GX for clock up on the first turn. There is not much this deck does until Magnezone is online and able to fuel Dusk Mane Necrozma GX. Another alternative would be Cobalion to stall turn one and act as a decent one-prize cleaner late-game.

I run a pretty similar list:

Pokemon - 19
3 Dusk Mane Necrozma-GX
2 Dialga-GX
3 Magnemite
1 Magneton
3 Magnezone
2 Remoraid
2 Octillery
2 Tapu Lele-GX
1 Prism Star Solgaleo

Trainers - 30
3 N
3 Professor Sycamore
2 Brigette
3 Guzma
2 Skyla
4 Rare Candy
3 Mt. Coronet
2 Choice Band
2 Professor's Letter
4 Ultra Ball
1 Rescue Stretcher
1 Cyrus

Energy - 11
11 Metal Energy

Dialga-GX: At first I was on the fence about this card but after a few hours of testing with 1 copy, I have opted into running 2. The first attack that allows you to draw until you have 6 cards in hand makes Dialga a great starter while you get set up on the bench during the beginning of a game. I think the GX attack is where this card really shines, allowing you to take another turn. I have really enjoyed knocking out an opponent's Lele with a Choice Banded Timeless GX for 180 damage, taking 2 prize cards, and then using Guzma on my next turn to pull up Dusk Mane Necrozma for 220 damage to take another 2 prize cards. If I don't have a Guzma in hand I can simply retreat Dialga and Mt. Coronet + Magnezone the energy onto my incoming Dusk Mane Necrozma.

Cyrus: While I haven't done a lot of testing with Cyrus, I think that it is a very powerful card that this deck is capable of utilizing. The deck is pretty tight, however, so a different card might be more beneficial at the end of the day.

3-1-3 Magnezone Line: I like having the one copy of Magneton in the list since devolving can pose a serious threat to the deck. I haven't tried using a 3-3 line with a 3rd Skyla but I'm sure the differences in the 2 variants are small.

11 energy: I thought that 11 might be too low for a deck that wants to get out energy as early as possible, however, I think that between the draw power of Dialga, Octillery, N, and Sycamore, the ability to grab 2 energy from the deck with Professor's Letter, and the Prism Star Solgaleo/Mt. Coronet to grab discarded energy, I've become pretty confident with having 11 energy which frees up some space in the deck for extra cards.

Last edited:
Here's an updated list. I added Dialga-GX because it's first attack is great, especially early-game, and it's GX attack, while expensive, is amazing. I'm not 100% sold on it yet, but I think it's worth trying. I added Cynthia to the deck per @Dark Esepon's recommendation and I had one spot available so for now I'm trying Acerola, although it's the most flexible spot in the deck. I normally don't like 1-of Supporters in Standard right now but I think one Acerola is fine because it's not something I'm going to use every game, but being able to pick up a damaged DMN and put it back down and re-accelerate the Energy back onto it seems like a nice play. It's spot in the deck could go towards something else though if anyone has a better idea.

3x Dusk Mane Necrozma-GX
3x Magnemite
3x Magnezone
1x Dialga-GX
1x Solgaleo Prism
1x Oranguru
2x Tapu Lele-GX

3x Professor Sycamore
3x N
3x Cynthia
3x Guzma
2x Brigette
2x Skyla
1x Acerola
4x Ultra Ball
4x Rare Candy
2x Professor's Letter
1x Rescue Stretcher
2x Choice Band
4x Mt. Coronet

12x Metal Energy

I run a pretty similar list:

Pokemon - 19
3 Dusk Mane Necrozma-GX
2 Dialga-GX
3 Magnemite
1 Magneton
3 Magnezone
2 Remoraid
2 Octillery
2 Tapu Lele-GX
1 Prism Star Solgaleo

Trainers - 30
3 N
3 Professor Sycamore
2 Brigette
3 Guzma
2 Skyla
4 Rare Candy
3 Mt. Coronet
2 Choice Band
2 Professor's Letter
4 Ultra Ball
1 Rescue Stretcher
1 Cyrus

Energy - 11
11 Metal Energy

Dialga-GX: At first I was on the fence about this card but after a few hours of testing with 1 copy, I have opted into running 2. The first attack that allows you to draw until you have 6 cards in hand makes Dialga a great starter while you get set up on the bench during the beginning of a game. I think the GX attack is where this card really shines, allowing you to take another turn. I have really enjoyed knocking out an opponent's Lele with a Choice Banded Timeless GX for 180 damage, taking 2 prize cards, and then using Guzma on my next turn to pull up Dusk Mane Necrozma for 220 damage to take another 2 prize cards. If I don't have a Guzma in hand I can simply retreat Dialga and Mt. Coronet + Magnezone the energy onto my incoming Dusk Mane Necrozma.

Cyrus: While I haven't done a lot of testing with Cyrus, I think that it is a very powerful card that this deck is capable of utilizing. The deck is pretty tight, however, so a different card might be more beneficial at the end of the day.

3-1-3 Magnezone Line: I like having the one copy of Magneton in the list since devolving can pose a serious threat to the deck. I haven't tried using a 3-3 line with a 3rd Skyla but I'm sure the differences in the 2 variants are small.

11 energy: I thought that 11 might be too low for a deck that wants to get out energy as early as possible, however, I think that between the draw power of Dialga, Octillery, N, and Sycamore, the ability to grab 2 energy from the deck with Professor's Letter, and the Prism Star Solgaleo/Mt. Coronet to grab discarded energy, I've become pretty confident with having 11 energy which frees up some space in the deck for extra cards.

I think your list looks solid! I don't know if I'd run the second Dialga-GX and Cyrus. I would prefer a fourth Mt. Coronet and 12th Energy, personally. Mt. Coronet is so important to this deck's success and I was running 11 Energy but felt it wasn't enough. That's just me though. Your reasoning for everything makes sense.

Houchins, one thought you may consider (I've been hitting this deck for the last 3 weeks like a boss on the testing scene) is drop to a 1-1 Octillery Line (sooo much more consistent than relying on Oranguru), move your supporter line to 3 Cynthia, 2N, 2 Sycamore, and add a Field Blower. Also, as weird as it sounds, I tried using Acerola for the first 10-12 games and NEVER had the chance to even consider it because I think Fisherman as soooo much better than needing the condition of damage. Also, I use my Lele's at the end of the game paired with Fisherman/Coronet to literally take any knockout necessary to end the game. One tech I might mention is that Ninja Boy actually has its place in this deck IF you get used to firing off a Timeless GX early in the game and ninja into a DM Necrozma. I have found that this combo (easily hittable with lele and/or Skyla) really wrecks opponents because you still have two energy left on the ninja'd DMN after it attacks the second turn. This combo is truly game shifting and the look on someone's face when they realize there isn't a single thing they can do about it. Anyway, hope this helps

Here's an updated list. I added Dialga-GX because it's first attack is great, especially early-game, and it's GX attack, while expensive, is amazing. I'm not 100% sold on it yet, but I think it's worth trying. I added Cynthia to the deck per @Dark Esepon's recommendation and I had one spot available so for now I'm trying Acerola, although it's the most flexible spot in the deck. I normally don't like 1-of Supporters in Standard right now but I think one Acerola is fine because it's not something I'm going to use every game, but being able to pick up a damaged DMN and put it back down and re-accelerate the Energy back onto it seems like a nice play. It's spot in the deck could go towards something else though if anyone has a better idea.

3x Dusk Mane Necrozma-GX
3x Magnemite
3x Magnezone
1x Dialga-GX
1x Solgaleo Prism
1x Oranguru
2x Tapu Lele-GX

3x Professor Sycamore
3x N
3x Cynthia
3x Guzma
2x Brigette
2x Skyla
1x Acerola
4x Ultra Ball
4x Rare Candy
2x Professor's Letter
1x Rescue Stretcher
2x Choice Band
4x Mt. Coronet

12x Metal Energy

I know I'm a little late in the conversation, but there are a few cards I would like to suggest to you @HouchinsDJ. Mew from FCO is a really good attacker in this deck. Not to mention it provides a pivot Pokémon for you move into another attacker if needed (like when using Guzma). I've heard talk of Ninja Boy being used to switch from Timeless GX into a Dusk Mane Necrozma GX, but with Mew you can use Timeless GX and use any other attack afterward. I believe Magnemite form BKT (free retreat) is the best Magnemite out there as you don't hurt yourself if you start with it (get another and you can retreat into a Dialga GX to use Overclock turn 2).

So overall, here are my suggestions:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-3 Magnemite: This is for the BKT Magnemite which in my opinion, are a lot better than the ULP versions for the reasons mentioned above.

-1 Solgaleo Prism Star: This card hasn't done enough in my test as Mew, so I would suggest you take it out. I mean, now many times are you going to have five [M] Energy in the discard pile with Mt. Coronet in your deck? Not often, and by that point, Solgaleo Prism Star just gives your opponent another prize.

-1 Oranguru: In the games I played, Octillery was amazing at drawing into the resources I need. In comparison to Octillery, Oranguru isn't sufficient enough to really have an impact on the game. If your in a scenario where your relying on Oranguru to get you out of trouble, than you've probably already lost by that point. When I played with Oranguru. it just sat there for the whole game on the bench and I only used it once or twice per game (which hasn't had any impact so far). If your worried about prizing one of the Octillery pieces, Oranguru acts like a dead card throughout every game you play with it so I think that you can spare one more space to increase draw support.

-1 Guzma: Two is only necessary in this deck as your OHKOing almost everything in the format. This makes space for a third Skyla.

-1 Acerola: I don't understand why this card is being played, so maybe you can elaborate on that @HouchinsDJ? In the meantime, I would take this out for a Float Stone.

-1 Metal Energy: I think that 11 Metal Energy should be a good amount, this space goes towards a seconded Float Stone.

-2 Choice Band: Fighting Fury Belt is a better option in this case since your hitting 220 already. The only things your not going to be able to OHKO are Metagross GX and Decidueye GX. Your not going to see Metagorss GX very often and as you come across Decidueye GX, your either playing against the Zoroark GX or Leafeon GX variant so take them out first. If your opponent sticks a Decidueye GX in the active, make sure you have saved your GX move in those games so you can use Sun's Eclipse GX and take them out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+3 Magnemite: The BKT free retreat version.

+ Mew: Mentioned in the first paragraph.

+ Remoraid: Ion Pool version if you have it.

+ Octillery: Mentioned in Oranguru's description.

+1 Skyla: Mentioned in Guzma's description.

+2 Float Stone: This card is needed in case your opponent stalls and Guzma's a Magnezone or another Pokémon when your low on energy. Any case like that or just starting with the wrong Pokémon give a reason for Float Stones.

+2 Fighting Fury Belt: Mentioned in Choice Band's description.

Anyways, I hope this helps @HouchinsDJ, let me know what you think. Thanks!

I know I'm a little late in the conversation, but there are a few cards I would like to suggest to you @HouchinsDJ. Mew from FCO is a really good attacker in this deck. Not to mention it provides a pivot Pokémon for you move into another attacker if needed (like when using Guzma). I've heard talk of Ninja Boy being used to switch from Timeless GX into a Dusk Mane Necrozma GX, but with Mew you can use Timeless GX and use any other attack afterward. I believe Magnemite form BKT (free retreat) is the best Magnemite out there as you don't hurt yourself if you start with it (get another and you can retreat into a Dialga GX to use Overclock turn 2).

So overall, here are my suggestions:

-3 Magnemite: This is for the BKT Magnemite which in my opinion, are a lot better than the ULP versions for the reasons mentioned above.

-1 Solgaleo Prism Star: This card hasn't done enough in my test as Mew, so I would suggest you take it out. I mean, now many times are you going to have five [M] Energy in the discard pile with Mt. Coronet in your deck? Not often, and by that point, Solgaleo Prism Star just gives your opponent another prize.

-1 Oranguru: In the games I played, Octillery was amazing at drawing into the resources I need. In comparison to Octillery, Oranguru isn't sufficient enough to really have an impact on the game. If your in a scenario where your relying on Oranguru to get you out of trouble, than you've probably already lost by that point. When I played with Oranguru. it just sat there for the whole game on the bench and I only used it once or twice per game (which hasn't had any impact so far). If your worried about prizing one of the Octillery pieces, Oranguru acts like a dead card throughout every game you play with it so I think that you can spare one more space to increase draw support.

-1 Guzma: Two is only necessary in this deck as your OHKOing almost everything in the format. This makes space for a third Skyla.

-1 Acerola: I don't understand why this card is being played, so maybe you can elaborate on that @HouchinsDJ? In the meantime, I would take this out for a Float Stone.

-1 Metal Energy: I think that 11 Metal Energy should be a good amount, this space goes towards a seconded Float Stone.

-2 Choice Band: Fighting Fury Belt is a better option in this case since your hitting 220 already. The only things your not going to be able to OHKO are Metagross GX and Decidueye GX. Your not going to see Metagorss GX very often and as you come across Decidueye GX, your either playing against the Zoroark GX or Leafeon GX variant so take them out first. If your opponent sticks a Decidueye GX in the active, make sure you have saved your GX move in those games so you can use Sun's Eclipse GX and take them out.

+3 Magnemite: The BKT free retreat version.

+ Mew: Mentioned in the first paragraph.

+ Remoraid: Ion Pool version if you have it.

+ Octillery: Mentioned in Oranguru's description.

+1 Skyla: Mentioned in Guzma's description.

+2 Float Stone: This card is needed in case your opponent stalls and Guzma's a Magnezone or another Pokémon when your low on energy. Any case like that or just starting with the wrong Pokémon give a reason for Float Stones.

+2 Fighting Fury Belt: Mentioned in Choice Band's description.

Anyways, I hope this helps @HouchinsDJ, let me know what you think. Thanks!

Thanks for the feedback! I actually posted a new, updated thread yesterday so the lists posted in here aren't 100% accurate, but overall it's similar.

I like the Magnemite suggestion. I do like the ability of the new one though, especially because of how big Buzzwole is at the moment. I'll definitely try it though.

I have seen some lists run Mew and I thought about it myself. It does help against Buzzwole which is nice. I actually use Solgaleo Prism quite a bit, especially against Garbotoxin since it's my only way of accelerating Energy once Magnezone is shut down. It's also great if my only Magnezone goes down and I need some way to accelerate Energy. I feel like I have to pick one or the other though so I'll try Mew for a bit and see how it works.

I already did add two Float Stone and I'll try to 1-1 Octillery line. FFB sounds good too.

Thanks again! I'll try some of these out and post an update.

Houchins, one thought you may consider (I've been hitting this deck for the last 3 weeks like a boss on the testing scene) is drop to a 1-1 Octillery Line (sooo much more consistent than relying on Oranguru), move your supporter line to 3 Cynthia, 2N, 2 Sycamore, and add a Field Blower. Also, as weird as it sounds, I tried using Acerola for the first 10-12 games and NEVER had the chance to even consider it because I think Fisherman as soooo much better than needing the condition of damage. Also, I use my Lele's at the end of the game paired with Fisherman/Coronet to literally take any knockout necessary to end the game. One tech I might mention is that Ninja Boy actually has its place in this deck IF you get used to firing off a Timeless GX early in the game and ninja into a DM Necrozma. I have found that this combo (easily hittable with lele and/or Skyla) really wrecks opponents because you still have two energy left on the ninja'd DMN after it attacks the second turn. This combo is truly game shifting and the look on someone's face when they realize there isn't a single thing they can do about it. Anyway, hope this helps

Thanks! Do you mind sharing your list? I'd like to take a look at it!

I've been wondering if we really need to play Brigette on this deck, as the only 3 basics we really need to start with are Magnemite and Dusk Mane, and the likelyhood is we will be starting with at least one of them anyway.

The omission of 2 Brigettes could open up some space in this deck, what are your thoughts?

Thanks for the feedback! I actually posted a new, updated thread yesterday so the lists posted in here aren't 100% accurate, but overall it's similar.

I like the Magnemite suggestion. I do like the ability of the new one though, especially because of how big Buzzwole is at the moment. I'll definitely try it though.

I have seen some lists run Mew and I thought about it myself. It does help against Buzzwole which is nice. I actually use Solgaleo Prism quite a bit, especially against Garbotoxin since it's my only way of accelerating Energy once Magnezone is shut down. It's also great if my only Magnezone goes down and I need some way to accelerate Energy. I feel like I have to pick one or the other though so I'll try Mew for a bit and see how it works.

I already did add two Float Stone and I'll try to 1-1 Octillery line. FFB sounds good too.

Thanks again! I'll try some of these out and post an update.

Great, good luck!

I've been wondering if we really need to play Brigette on this deck, as the only 3 basics we really need to start with are Magnemite and Dusk Mane, and the likelyhood is we will be starting with at least one of them anyway.

The omission of 2 Brigettes could open up some space in this deck, what are your thoughts?

I think that turn 1 Brigette is what allows most decks (including this one) to set up consistently. I understand that your more than likely going to start with a Magnemite or Dialga GX, but if you don't play Brigette, your chances for finding the other pieces of this deck such as Remoraid are a lot lower. Also, in the rare scenario of starting with a Tapu Lele GX, if you don't have access to Brigette than you will definitely lose as you have no way to set up. What two cards would you suggest if you do remove Brigette? They have to be something of great value in order to justify replacing Brigette and there is nothing that I can think of that I would play over Brigette.

Back