• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard DUSK MANE/MAGNEZONE

Mario W

Aspiring Trainer
##Pokémon - 17

* 1 Oranguru SUM 113
* 3 Dusk Mane Necrozma-GX PR-SM SM102
* 4 Magnemite UPR 81
* 1 Solgaleo {*} UPR 89
* 3 Magnezone UPR 83
* 2 Staryu BKP 25
* 1 Starmie EVO 31
* 2 Tapu Lele GX GUR

##Trainer Cards - 32

* 3 Professor's Letter XY 123
* 4 Ultra Ball DEX 102
* 2 Mt. Coronet UPR 130
* 4 Rare Candy SUM 129
* 3 Professor Sycamore BKP 107
* 4 Cynthia UPR 119
* 1 Bridgette BKT
* 3 Guzma BUS 115
* 2 Fighting Fury Belt BKP 99
* 2 N FCO
* 2 Field Blower GRI 125
* 2 Beast Ring FOL

##Energy - 11

* 11 Metal Energy SUM 163

Total Cards - 60

What do you guys think of the list...what am I forgetting?

First edit : -2 judge, -1 fan club, -1 beast energy,
+2 N, +1 bridgette, +1 metal energy

Second edit: -2 enhanced hammer, +1 prof letter, +1 tapu lele

Last edited:
E hammers because 80% of deck run 2 dec and/or 4 strong energy. Beast energy because why not? 30 extra damage and my 2 main attackers are UB.

Bridgette and N, yes I could afford them...I suppose I should just switch over. I just happen to be running what I have in my house. I dont always go out and find what I need. Especially when they have about 3 months of life left

E hammers because 80% of deck run 2 dec and/or 4 strong energy. Beast energy because why not? 30 extra damage and my 2 main attackers are UB.

Bridgette and N, yes I could afford them...I suppose I should just switch over. I just happen to be running what I have in my house. I dont always go out and find what I need. Especially when they have about 3 months of life left
Only dusk mane is an Ultra Beast. You can't search it with Prof's Letter or Mt. Coronet. You dont care about your opponents field because you want to set up your field and run them over, which is another reason you dont need beast energy, you already OHKO everything. All it does is hinder you.
Brigette and N stay in expanded, and they're really important cards in that format too. 3 months is an entire quarter of a season, so that's plenty of time.

Back