• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Durant Probably for States

Kiefer_777

This is the all powerful genosect.
4 Durant
1 Rotom

3 Collector cuz I need one more
4 Dual Ball/Level Ball
4 Junk Arm
3 Pokegear cuz I need one more again
1 xtransiever until I get another pokegear
3 Lost Remover
4 Crushing Hammer
4 Eviolite
4 Revive
3 Twins
4 catcher
2 PONT
4 Juniper
1 Alph Litho look at prizes
1 Seeker

4 Metal
4 sp Metal
2 Prism

The strategy is to get out 4 durant and discard the top 4 cards of your opponents deck enery turn.

Ok, you definetely need 4 crushing hammer. Discarding opponent's energies can keep Durants out and keep the four card devour going. For this, I would suggest taking out a Seeker, as it really isn't necessary in Durant, even though you can play your Durant right back down. Most decks have basics as well, and there are better supporters to use on your turn.
+1 Crushing Hammer
-1 Seeker

4 Durant
1 Rotom
1 Creatini (for killin Heatmor)
5 Pokemon

4 Collector
4 Dual Ball/Level Ball
4 Junk Arm
2 Pokegear
1 Lost Remover
3 Crushing Hammer
4 Eviolite
4 Revive
3 Twins
3 PONT
3 Juniper
1 Alph Litho
1 Seeker
4 CATCHERS!!!!!!
2 Skyarrow Bridge
43 T/S/St

3 Metal
4 sp Metal
4 Prism
11Energies
My preferences

looks pretty solid but I dont think heatmor will be out in next destinies so Ill worrie about that when I need to If I tood that out of your list Id probably put in another pokegear

Im takin out N what should I put in

1 xtransiever until I get another pokegear (Didn't know you had one already. You only need three Gears.)
2 catcher (They are just for stall.)
2 Dual Ball (You only need two.)

I'd drop these for a fourth Twins, another PONT, a Super Rod, and two Skyarrow Bridge.

^I've been playing Durant for a while and 3 Catcher is definitely the way to go.

As for dual ball, don't use it. Level ball >>> Dual Ball. I have lost multiple games due to awful dual ball flips.

thx for the advice Im still thinking about adding in Skarrow bridge but everything seems to be working nicely and I am planning on using level ball once it is out

Yeah, but your luck sucks Kyle. :p It all depends on personal preference really, but since I'm a gambler I'd run Dual Ball. Plus Dual Ball has the chance to help you early game more than Level Ball.

Ill try level ball out but I think Ill stay with the dual ball because it is worth the risk

I would stick with 3 pokegear 3.0, you shouldn't have too much trouble getting out supporters, also try N or PONT you want to have these in case of a mirror match. So here's what I think
+2 PONT or N
-2 Juniper
I suggest either 2 N, 2 Oak, 2 Juniper or 4 N, 2 Oak

Back