• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Durant for Regionals

What Deck Should I Run?

• Terrakion.dec

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Durant

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters

Kiefer_777

This is the all powerful genosect.
4 Durant
1 Rotom

4 Pokegear
4 Collector
4 PONT
2 N
2 Cheren
4 Catcher
4 Crushing Hammer
3 Lost Remover
4 Twins
4 Junk Arm
4 Revive
3 Eviolite
3 Juniper

4 {M}
4 SP {M}
2 Prism

This is the same list that I got 3rd at states with but instead of the fourth catcher I had a bellsprout for trainer lock. For you who dont know what this does, you get out 4 durant and discard 4 cards from the top of your opponents deck. All help is appreciated.

1 alph could work. For me it has helped me those few cases out of many when one of the durants are prized.

Alph speeds you up a crapton when durants are prized. But, try 2 rescue instead of 2 prism, as prism isn't needed and rescue makes it less likely you'll have to revive a durant.

Try fitting in a Tyrouge somewhere, if your opponent starts lone cleffa or tynamo you will love just being able to collector + retreat for the donk, plus its really unexpected

ok i guess Ill try alph litho again but prism has wonn me a few matches against zekeels Ill still consider rescue though
@riley idk somewhere in Indiana

True. Prisms do help. Some people use Rotom's Plasma Arrow to KO a Pokemon with stacked energy to counter the Lost Remover/Crushing Hammer.

-2 Cheren
-1 Catcher (Optional)

+1-2 Pichu HGSS
+1 Cobolion (Just in case all of your Durants + Rotom are prized) Which has happened to my Durant before.

Why Cobalion? It defeats the purpose of Durant entirely. There's less than your chance that your Durants and Rotom will, be prized, so id just live with it.

Martini said:
-2 Cheren
-1 Catcher (Optional)

+1-2 Pichu HGSS
+1 Cobolion (Just in case all of your Durants + Rotom are prized) Which has happened to my Durant before.

Pichu is bad in this deck, simply because it helps your opponent.

I've seen Cobalion work for your reason. but it's can also be very risky. Most winning durants just have 4 ants and 1 rotom.

Cobalion is not needed at all. You want to discard as quickly as possible to deck them out. Cobalion does not fit with the strategy. 4 durants and 1 rotom is really all you need.

-2 Cheren
-1 Pont
+1 Blackbelt (Very good card against Zek)
+2 Switch (milling first turn? With a Rotom active?) or (mirror match? He just catchered up my energieless durant. Aww cr@p. My hand is dead.)

i think ill just have to try that thanks for the idea rougechomp and im thinking about making a terrakion deck does anyone have a skeleton list i can see

Basically its just 4 terrakions and around 3 mew twos if you want to use mew two. The rest is trainers and supporters and some energy.

Back