Ruling Dug up my old cards, any of these rare/valuable?

robot7290

Aspiring Trainer
Hi! I've got some old cards I've dug up from when I was a kid, and I don't know a whole lot about pokemon cards, rarity, or card worth, but I thought if I posted them here you guys could help me out! ^_^ I'm just looking to make a little extra cash on eBay or something. Any of these worth anything? Thank you! :3

By the way, these are all holographic, and in near-mint condition. I say "near" mint condition because they aren't individually sealed or anything, but in perfect condition otherwise.

From these cards, the only card that is sometimes sought after is Aerodactyl. I don't know about the Japanese card tho.

If you sell it to a player, it's not worthy because they play according to the format & to them those cards are useless(no offense) because it can't be used anymore but if you sell it to a collecter who collects pokemon especially the old ones, you might get a good price for it...

P.S. Anyway, Good Luck... :D

Those two japanese one's are these:
003.jpg

11.jpg

(Have a look @ my trade's thread as I need most/all of them)

TorterraX said:
you can probably sell them all togther on ebay as a bundle for just $20

I think that's what I'll do. So, do you guys recommend around $20, or any higher or lower? (I've never sold pokemon cards before)

P.S. Thanks for the information you've all already given me. It's been very useful! ^_^

migdolas said:
to make more exact u should sell those cards for about 36 $

Okay, that sounds pretty good! I've never sold any cards on eBay before, but 36 dollars sounds great!

Also, I've got maybe 30 of those cards where the pokemon is drawn in a kind of simple, bright, pastel-colored drawing with big lines, like the slowpoke card which I will post below. They aren't holographic or anything, but I just wanted to know if they're worth anything as well. (In addition to those 30, I've got about 500-800 other normal cards, with a few Japanese promo cards kicking around)

180px-Slowpoke_tcg.jpg

I would try to sell the reverse holo Machamp by itself.
I don't think i've ever seen that card before.

why the heck did they make an ancient mew card was it 4 collectors bcuz you cant play wit it bcuz you cant read the card why make the card

I'm thinking the Machamp is A) Counterfeit B) A sticker

I saw foils like that at a shop near a beach I went to a LONG time ago. That may be one like it.

Of course it might also be a promo :)

The Machamp is actually for the Base Set edition but it was reprinted in the Legendary Collection edition. In that edition, reverse holo are meant to be that way...

I'm a collector, not a player, so I'm going to speak from that front.
These are the cards that interest me if I were to buy them:

Ancient Mew
This promo card was released with the second movie.

Meowth Promo
This promo card was packaged with the Pokemon Trading Card Game GBC game.

Machamp
This card is a reverse Holofoil from the Legendary Collection.

I'll go ahead and let you know what the Japanese cards are too.
From left-right, top-bottom:

Misty's Gyarados, from the Gym Challenge set.
Erika's Clefable, from the Gym Heroes set.
Meganium, from the Neo Genesis set. [The 11/111 one, not the 10/111 one]

Back