• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Dueling Dragons (M Rayquaza EX / Shaymin EX / Leafeon)

Snyder005

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon: 19
  • 4 Rayquaza EX (ROS Colorless)
  • 3 M-Rayquaza EX (ROS Colorless)
  • 3 Shaymin EX (ROS)
  • 2 Eevee (FUF)
  • 2 Leafeon (PLF)
  • 1 Swablu (ROS)
  • 1 Altaria (ROS)
  • 1 Virizion EX (PLB)
  • 2 Exeggcute (PLF)
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums: 32
  • 4 Professor Sycamore
  • 2 N
  • 1 Lysandre
  • 2 Winona
  • 1 Colress
  • 1 Xerosic
  • 1 Dowsing Machine
  • 3 Mega Turbo
  • 3 Battle Compressor
  • 4 Ultra Ball
  • 3 VS Seeker
  • 3 Rayquaza Spirit Link
  • 4 Sky Field
Energy: 9
  • 5 Grass Energy
  • 4 Double Colorless Energy
Strategy:

Here is my post LTC-Ban Colorless Rayquaza deck. Object of the game is to swarm the field early and often with Rayquaza EX, using my Battle Compressors to discard Energy for Mega Turbo, supporters for VS Seeker, and the Exeggcutes. Winona works wonders in this deck, grabbing M-Rayquaza and Rayquaza, along with the Swablu/Altaria line, and Eevee's to help fill the bench to hit a 240 Emerald Break, and circumvents item lock. Leafeon is a good Safeguard tech, and counters Toad and Primal Groudon, and using the Energy Evolution Eevee lets me quickly evolve if I need to.

I would like to find room for a Sacred Ash and more switching cards. I run Dowsing Machine, since I don't have Computer Search.

Last edited:
Sorry, yes it is the plasma leafeon. Tested this deck out at leagues' and it runs pretty smoothly (barring a double Exeggcute start). I did get rolled by a Manectric/Seismitoad/Garbodor deck, which seems like a perfect counter for the deck, but it prompted me to include a Xerosic to help against a Garbodor match-up.

Back