DS,LVX's or EX's

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I am not sure if this goes here or in TCG questions. I am wondering what is the best type of cards? I am comparing Delta Pokemon with EX's and LVX's. Please no favorites to avoid spam. Delta Pokemon are really strong and have High HP and attacks that do a lot of damage So I am wondering if Delta Pokemon match up to an EX or a LVX card?:)

δ is a subdivision of cards... all the attacks that δ Pokémon can use can be translated into the appropriate type of their original type, just that it'll be a little harder. δs are in no way superior to any other normal Pokémon, aside from Metal boosts that some have.

Personally... I find EX's a lot more flexible to play with. L. X has so many restrictions...

:/ EX δ is just ANOTHER subdivision. The others... are ALSO SUBDIVISIONS. The onlt thing that is different for Dark is the fact that they can utilise Dark energies. Star's are a little different, just really random hitters that kinda suck... Shining ones are just like the other.

Stop stating things that make no difference as to if they're like that or not.

I am comparing Delta Pokemon to an EX or LVX card and was just wondering if they match upt to an EX or an LVX card.:)

...They can't. THey're just regular Pokémon. None are any stronger than non-δ Pokémon. Look at their ratios. The damage:energy cost ratio is about the same as normal ones.

If you compare some of the Delta Pokemon to an EX or an LVX card some of their attacks do about the same amount of damage and their HP is very close too. I hope I am not confusing you.:)

While some have some damage above normal tiers, normally the ratio is still a regular sort of ratio. Provide evidence against and I will look into it...

Metagross δ has an attack with incrediably potency, yes. Judged on its own, it's somewhat bleh. Not to mention that it wasn't on a Stage 1, like Electrode EX. Same attack, but it upped a Stage to compensate.

Nidoqueen δ's Vengence=Marowak RG's Vengence. Only difference is that Marowak's one isn't Boostable and can't search. And like last time, it's on a lower stage, thus...

Delta pokemon aren't even legal anymore, but anyway...

Dlta pokemon don't in any way compare to lv x's or exs just ordinary pokemon that have either a metal bonus oa chnaged energy type. Personally I thought the whole delta era was bad because the only dekc people played were holon engines... and lets face it, they were amazing. It was annoying how little variety of decks were produced, and playing holon engines over and over is really boring becasue no one used anything else.

I prefer exs to level xs as for a level x you have to sort pf evolve the pokemon again, making them slow to get out. lv xs aren't that much better than some normal cards anyway, although some like the inferanpe, torretera and empoleon ones, were very good, lots were not much better than normal pokemons, ie lucario. Exs are muhc easier to use, and generally stronger.

THe only downside to the ex is the 2 prize penalty. That is probably why lots of people prefer lv xs.

just my 2 cents.

Delta pokemon aren't even legal anymore, but anyway...

Delta Pokemon are still legal so long as DF, HP, and CG are in format.

The question being posed by the OP is a bit of a flawed question in some aspects. There are numerous Delta pokemon that are also EX's. They are as another poster said, a subdivision. In my honest opinion, they are really no different than pokemon that are not delta. In term of EX's and Level X's, it all depends. There are still good EX's out there (Flygon EX D, Kingdra EX D, Dragonite EX D, and Rayquaza EX D)

They aren't quite as powerful now that Holon Engine is out of format. If the Holon Engine were still around, I doubt Blissey would be quite the powerhouse that it currently is, as Kingdra would most definitely outrun it with Holon Engine.

Also Delta Species too I am comparing HP and attacks of Delta Pokemon VS an EX or an LVX.:)

What format? I am comaring cards like Rayquaza Delta, Salamence Delta VS an EX card or an LVX card. I sounds confusing but I am wondering if they match up to an EX Pokemon or an LVX Pokemon. Not as the same as an EX or LVX card.:)

The one from the DS set. It has the lightning attack that does 70 for 4 or 5 energy cards.:)

Back