Wi-Fi Trades DROPB my player thread. Updated after every trade!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: DROPB my player thread

this won't count towards the tournament, I just want to battle anyone

How about your Lotad/Lombre/Ludicolo for my *insert your desired wild Pokemon here*?

I realy want magmortar what do you want check my player thread.

I realy like it will you add surfing pickachu or a lv 100.

Dragon Rider Of PokeBeach said:
all of them? or just one? would you trade a celebi for it (taking a chance :p) or corphish?
THIS PARAGRAPH SUMMARIZED BELOW:
Just one...Hmmm, I'll give you Celebi for it IF I can have Vulpix, too, and both DeepSea items attached to both Pokemon. Another optional trade is my Corphish Egg (after breeding) for your Chimchar(if you have it, preferrred), Aron, Murkrow, or Seel. If you don't trust me, the Corphish egg can be hatched, but will take longer. Summarized in easier-to-understand form:

Mine:
Celebi (legit but cloned)
Corphish Egg
Corphish Egg :p

Yours:
Lotad @ Deepseatooth
Vulpix @ Deepseascale
CHIMCHAR/Aron/Murkrow/Seel

How about now? I made tiny edits to the above post... I'll also need several minutes to breed (Celebi is already cloned).
EDIT: Oh, and eggs are OK.

K Im trying to get my scale but I can't seem to find them just give me a bit of time please.

I think I may have deleted them.....
What If I also give you a Gorebyss and a Huntail? You get more experience. (just trade two startlys for them?)

I can wait until tomorrow morning if you're willing to fish Chihchou and Carvanha to find new ones... Besides, I already have the Corphish eggs :). Or, I WILL accept the Gorebyss and Huntail if atleast one is the correct nature.

Whatever, I probably won't use them anyways, so deal. Wait some more until I get ANOTHER Corphish egg (bred w/ adamant ditto).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back