BW/BW2 Dream World Eeveelutions

Wow, this game sucks.

Usually I'm so good at breaking block kind of games but for some reason this lags like a mo-fo for me freezes the ball just to have it fall two seconds later. >_> Apparently you can only get one Eeveelution right? Is this the only way to get them because if not, this is a waste of time.

dmaster out.

xNextx said:
I thought they were all supposed to be male?

You're probably right; the abilities won't be able to be passed since they probably males. Just makes them all the more exclusive. :(

dmaster said:
Wow, this game sucks.

Usually I'm so good at breaking block kind of games but for some reason this lags like a mo-fo for me freezes the ball just to have it fall two seconds later. >_> Apparently you can only get one Eeveelution right? Is this the only way to get them because if not, this is a waste of time.

dmaster out.

LOL same here...as I said, the physics is poop too. I try to spin the ball and it ends up under my paddle...

Well shucks...we'll have to get different ones then trade hmmm?

There's gotta be a way to get just regular Eevees though, because of the Elemental areas throughout the game...

So wait,that means I got a Male Espeon?!

*I start slapping myself*
I hope not...I mean,a Male Espeon is...EWW D:

wait...leafeon can be male? lol. so many of the eeveelutions look like girls. why would they make them all males lol

eevee and its evolutions have a higher chance of being males but there can be females too. Now, if the gender for these eeveelutions is set or not, that's another story...

They should make them set so they're always female; that way it's not like we're being screwed over here.
I just got my Espeon, now I need to wait.

I have only heard of them being male sadly, that or the percentage is so extremely high it makes female starters look like a joke.

They are male only.

the only two eeveelutions i dont see as girls are jolteon and umbreon...although i dont raise eevees so i wouldnt know the M/F ratio's

The standard ratio for Eevee and its relatives is 87.5% male/12.5% female, or a ratio of 7 males to 1 female.

I meant the Dream World ones are all male.

Which is really unforgivable, I mean, come on, Glaceon as a male? Only sickos have male Glaceon~

Just got my Espeon, after around 10 restarts. It reminded me of when I was a little kid, the most fun thing to do on the computer was play games like this, so I actually enjoyed it.

Vaporeon here. I have a copy of Black, too, and I want an Espeon... Don't know what to do :(

I'm happy with my choice. I've always wanted to do a non Uber RD team, so this gives me some motivation.

Also, if you have to chance to use an actual mouse instead of a touchpad, DO IT. I tried on my girlfriend's laptop yesterday and tried for about an hour.. Jack squat. Got Vaporeon in one shot today.

Got Flareon on purpose. Took me about 3 tries. I'm used to games like this, so it was pretty easy for me. Can't wait to EV train it to have tons of attack!

Back