BW/BW2 Dream World Eeveelutions

Yeah its controlled by orbs ends on the completion of the fourth lvl. I got a vaporeon. So dodge the ones you dont want.

DNA said:
Wait, if you play this game we'll legitimately get a DW Eeveelution into your games?

what. how this work; global link is supposed to be still down. (I'd like to hear the instructions from someone who has physically done it.)

It's supposed to sit there in your Trainer Club account until the Global Link is up; then it will be waiting to be sent to a game. I would assume that this is a sort of apology for not having the Global Link up by the 30th, but they were probably going to do this anyway.

Oh, cool. Time to get to work, see if I can get a full set.

Finished while losing just one life (and that's cause the physics aren't very sound). Got 40 out of 42 orbs and earned Jolteon. I declined. Lol

I'm still not sure how the accounts are gonna link...unless you put in your Pokemon.com username into the Entralink somewhere.

finally! I beat the game... I picked Leafeon... And it said it was saved. But, if I play the game again, will it delete my previous choice (leafeon)? Cuz it doesn't show anywhere that I have the Leafeon, all that appeared was that text box, asking me if i wanted to save the Leafeon and I said yes...

btw, BigUm, afaik, you need your trainer club account to access Global link when it becomes available...

Chariblaze said:
I would assume that this is a sort of apology for not having the Global Link up by the 30th, but they were probably going to do this anyway.

well its a bad apology. its annoying how hard this game is. and you mostly get lightning and water to drop down. I WANT MA LEAFEONZ

Metalizard said:
finally! I beat the game... I picked Leafeon... And it said it was saved. But, if I play the game again, will it delete my previous choice (leafeon)?

It will do the exact opposite. It will never be able to be changed.

YES i beat the game. my computer started lagging cause i had so much stuff going on so when i hit the ball i would close somthing and then i finally won and got leafeon...im never playing this again lol

believe in yourself flee. you can win :p BEAT THE COMPUTER!

i wish that the dream world would still come out on the 30th *sigh*

also why couldnt they have made it so you go to the dream world and enter a room with all the eeveelutions and you just pick one...

Espeon, Vaporeon, and Leafon are the most useful.
I have absolutely what's going on here. Levels and orbs?

each orb is a different eeveelution. depending on the one you get the most is the eeveelution you will get

Can we get mulitple?

I also should have clicked on the link in the OP before posting....

Chariblaze said:
I would assume that this is a sort of apology for not having the Global Link up by the 30th, but they were probably going to do this anyway.

The game isn't an apology since the Japanese Daisuki Club had a similair game before the Global Link opened in Japan. Also I assume that they planned to release it on the 28th, allowing people to choose which Eeveelution they wanted before the GL Grand reopening on the 30th and decided to release it anyway since it doesn't rely on the Global Link being open to function.

BigUm said:
I'm still not sure how the accounts are gonna link...unless you put in your Pokemon.com username into the Entralink somewhere.

I would imagine that you will have to input your B/W friend code into the Global Link to connect them or you'll connect through Fennel's dream machine.

EDIT: Wow, there's been a lot of new posts since I started writing this.

nope...only one of them. or else i would have gotten a flareon and leafeon cause there the best

ninjerd

aw man, I didn't check the abilities and I got umbreon :(, I though I would get it because it was HARD getting it on that game, only two levels to get those orbs, barely any if its orbs, and the last level spams you with other orbs

Back