• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Drampa GX/Garbodor & Espeon GX/Gengar

Ecko9i6

Aspiring Trainer
Hello everyone!

I have been working on different lists for post rotation but most of them have been decks that are kind of gimmicky. I am trying to make a deck that will work pretty well and I have come up with two lists. The first one is Drampa GX/Garbodor.

Pokemon
4 x Drampa GX
4 x Trubbish
2 x Garbodor
2 x Garbodor
2 x Tapu Lele GX
Item/Supporter/Stadium
4 x Professor Sycamore
4 x N
3 x Guzma
2 x Acerola
2 x Shauna
2 x Field Blower
4 x Ultra Ball
4 x Po Town
2 x Rescue Stretcher
4 x Float Stone
4 x Choice Band
Energy
7 x Psychic Energy - Basic
4 x Double Colorless Energy - Special

This is of course heavily reliant on Po town doing damage to my Garbodors after evolving, allowing Drampa to hit like a truck without attaching rainbow energy. Any recommendations would be appreciated! And of course, you don't have to respond to both lists, any advice is welcome :)

The second list is one of the gimmicky ones that I mentioned, but I feel that it could have some potential thanks to Po Town. This is my list for Espeon GX/Gengar. I was considering adding energy switch to transfer my psychic energy from Espeon to Gengar to have it ready to attack, but I ran out of space :( The strategy here would be to have Po Town drop 3 damage counters on evolutions and then start knocking them out. I can also use divide gx to prep damage counters on anyone who is running wally in their deck or I can just start knocking things out to deny evolutions all together.

Pokemon
3 x Eevee
2 x Espeon GX
4 x Gastly
2 x Haunter
3 x Gengar
1 x Tapu Koko
2 x Tapu Lele GX
1 x Espeon EX
Item/Supporter/Stadium
4 x Professor Sycamore
3 x N
2 x Guzma
1 x Brigette
3 x Float Stone
3 x Po Town
4 x Ultra Ball
2 x Field Blower
3 x Choice Band
2 x Rescue Stretcher
3 x Rare Candy
2 x Shauna
Energy
7 x Psychic Energy - Basic
3 x Double Colorless Energy - Special

I apologize if posts like this aren't allowed. I just figured it would be easier to make one post instead of two. Thank you for your time guys!

Back