Dragonite ex

Honch-Pigeon

Aspiring Trainer
Can anybody give me a card review or some useful information about dragonite ex from Dragon Frontiers , such as combos or strategies? id really appreciate it!
91.jpg

2-1-2 line of sceptile GE with 4-3-4 draggy line and 4 rare candy would work gret, i mean T2 80. sweet! because sceptile with one out, u can t2 dragon roar

HP- 150 is great, but with all the G&G decks going around that dosent really matter :( if needed he can stay around for a while though

Deafen- What most people use it for. 40 damage is decent but the lock of no trainers can really mess up your opponent

Dragon Roar- Good, but takes 1 to many energy to show much potential. Combine it with an energy booster and a bench striker and I can see it doing well

Weakness- A good bonus to have

Resistance- Fighting would be nice

Retreat- Again, something that holds it back, 1 would be a lot better

Combos- Ampharos, Absol EX, Flygon EX d, Rayquaza EX d, Lake Boundary, Togekiss, Altaria EX d, Empoleon, Cessation Crystal

Overall- 6/10, slow but powerful

Pokeric said:
HP- 150 is great, but with all the G&G decks going around that dosent really matter :( if needed he can stay around for a while though

Deafen- What most people use it for. 40 damage is decent but the lock of no trainers can really mess up your opponent

Dragon Roar- Good, but takes 1 to many energy to show much potential. Combine it with an energy booster and a bench striker and I can see it doing well

Weakness- A good bonus to have

Resistance- Fighting would be nice

Retreat- Again, something that holds it back, 1 would be a lot better

Combos- Ampharos, Absol EX, Flygon EX d, Rayquaza EX d, Lake Boundary, Togekiss, Altaria EX d, Empoleon, Cessation Crystal

Overall- 6/10, slow but powerful

Awesome!!! thanks Pokeric!!! i barely got it out of surprise and i was like whoa!!!

Ok well one way Dragonite EX would work is with Exegutor and Sceptile!

Exegutor attach x2 grass.....Sceptile turning them to 2 each,Dragon Roar!

So long as GaG is out, Playing Dragonite EX is a bit of a risk due to prize tradeoff.

In addition to the rumors I'm hearing about Cress getting added to GaG, that would make the tradeoff that much worse.

If you're gonna use him, take everyone elses advice, get Sceptile. The only problem you have here is running 2 Stage 2 lines.

Back