'Dragon Majesty: Supreme Powers Collection' Announcement and Image!

Interesting to see this item come out, but not unexpected considering all the Italian product images that have been revealed. Neither of the cards is particularly good, but I think the product is still quite cool. Will be interesting to see if anything else such as a figurine or pin comes in the North American version.

I remember saying how I'm excited to open Dragon Majesty to try and pull the hyper rare Dragonite… Well, most likely this will be the super premium collection, and if it means paying the $80 to get the card I want AND ten packs (if the English takes the super premium collection route), then I am super impressed with this product. If that makes any sense :D

Interesting to see this item come out, but not unexpected considering all the Italian product images that have been revealed. Neither of the cards is particularly good, but I think the product is still quite cool. Will be interesting to see if anything else such as a figurine or pin comes in the North American version.
What?!? Dragonite is really freaking good. Not sure what you are looking for if you don't like him...

With Zinnia and one of Lance Prism Star supporting them, Dragons will definitely make a splash in the new SM1-on format!

What?!? Dragonite is really freaking good. Not sure what you are looking for if you don't like him...

The problem with the card is that its a stage 2, and it doesn't hit for amazing numbers. Especially in post rotation, stage 2s are even less consistent. Sure, you have support like Lance PS, but its a PS and it also doesn't fix the problem of low damage output. I would like the card far more if the same effects were on a stage 1 with less HP or if it did better damage, but I don't see this becoming more than maybe a rogue deck.

The problem with the card is that its a stage 2, and it doesn't hit for amazing numbers. Especially in post rotation, stage 2s are even less consistent. Sure, you have support like Lance PS, but its a PS and it also doesn't fix the problem of low damage output. I would like the card far more if the same effects were on a stage 1 with less HP or if it did better damage, but I don't see this becoming more than maybe a rogue deck.
Low damage output??? Due to the energy cost and the Dragonite being a stage 2 I can't say whether or not it will be meta breaking, but hitting 200 isn't that low, especially with choice band and Devoured Fields boosting the damage to 240, which is plenty atm (and that's excluding the Altaria that boosts Dragon damage by 20). As for the first attack being weaker, it wouldn't be the focus of the deck (unless the deck idea was to use the buffs mentioned before for cheap, 1 energy attacks that could 2 hit ko Pokémon, while using Max Potions to keep Dragonites from being KO'd), it's not as important to look at, considering the second attack's high damage output.

This Dragonite is a super monster. Dragon Deck will be a solid tier 1, along with rayquaza and magcargo. After rotation, most contemporany decks will be outdated.

Just read all the dragon support and I gotta say... Dragonite GX might be a huge contender next format. Will gardevoir gx make a comeback because of that as well? Hmm:)

Low damage output??? Due to the energy cost and the Dragonite being a stage 2 I can't say whether or not it will be meta breaking, but hitting 200 isn't that low, especially with choice band and Devoured Fields boosting the damage to 240, which is plenty atm (and that's excluding the Altaria that boosts Dragon damage by 20). As for the first attack being weaker, it wouldn't be the focus of the deck (unless the deck idea was to use the buffs mentioned before for cheap, 1 energy attacks that could 2 hit ko Pokémon, while using Max Potions to keep Dragonites from being KO'd), it's not as important to look at, considering the second attack's high damage output.

The second attack sure can do 200 before modifiers, but it needs f o u r energy, and you sure are not running Vikavolt. Even with Zinnia (not a good card), thats at least 2 turns to power it up. I've mostly seen people focusing on the first attack.

maybe alolan marowak could be useful in the dragonite deck also the dragonair that allows you to attach any number of cards from the hand the next turn as its attack

2 hyper rares and 8 packs, plus oversize card, nice set but its going cost a pretty penny. And unfortunately once again they take cards from the set and put them in add on purchase to complete set just like Shinning legends.

Unless fairy makes a comeback...dragons are becoming playable. Both dragonite and kingdra have two hit KO potential for one energy. And with the massive hp...max potions protect them....dragonite in particular from many decks...unfortunately not much protection from ultra necrozma 3 P energy Ohko on dragonite. Too much support in this set to not discount it. A reprint of DDE would put dragons back in the mix BDIF

Love that Dragonporter GX; If you can Lance Prism Star that out, you can possibley get 5 stage 2s out turn 2, and hit for 300 via Latios Prism star. Dragon is the next beast archetype (after buzzwole looses basically half its support but remains prevalent enough to annihilate zoarark)

Love that Dragonporter GX; If you can Lance Prism Star that out, you can possibley get 5 stage 2s out turn 2, and hit for 300 via Latios Prism star. Dragon is the next beast archetype (after buzzwole looses basically half its support but remains prevalent enough to annihilate zoarark)

And super boost energy may finally be semi-viable?

Back