DPPt: Time Capsule!(Electabuzz Lv. X card added!)

What should I do for Secret Rares?

• Shining Cards

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Old Legendaries

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • More Lv X

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Misc./Other(Post in topic)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It still uber broken. The second power is godly. I would take it out for good. Its a dumb power anyways, and a broken one at that.

Nice work on the cards, Dauntless. They're looking awesome.

If you need any more help with spoilers, give me a shout; I'm always there.

Sure Champ, go for it, just pick something and I'll get to approving or disapproving. I dont feel like drawing for cards right now anyway, some lousy news came up and I just can't seem to enjoy anything.

Sorry for the bad news.

If you don't mind, could you highlight the spoilers that have already been completed? I have a few I'd like to do, but I'd like to make sure they aren't taken, first.

I'd like to reserve the Blastoise line. I also wish to try my hand at Dragonite 4 and Gengar 4.

Squirtle Lv.13 HP 50 [W]
Basic Pokemon

[.] Shell Retreat
Flip a coin. If heads, during your opponent's next turn, reduce any damage done to Squirtle by 20. If tails, switch Squirtle with one of your benched Pokemon.

[W][C] Water Spout 40-
This attack does 40 damage minus 10 damage for each damage counter on Squirtle.

Weakness: [L]+10
Resistance:
Retreat Cost: [C]

Wartortle Lv.31 HP 80 [W]
Stage 1 (Evolves from Squirtle)

[C] Search For Help
Search your deck for an evolved Pokemon and add it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.

[W][C] Double Slap 30x
Flip 2 coins. This attack does 30 damage times the number of heads.

Weakness: [L]+20
Resistance:
Retreat Cost: [C]

Blastoise Lv.49 HP 120 [W]
Stage 2 (Evolves from Blastoise)

Poke-Power: Jet Blast
Once during your turn (before you attack), when you play Blastoise from your hand to evolve one of your Pokemon, choose two cards from your opponent's hand without looking and put them on the bottom of your opponent's deck.

[W][C] Swift Stream 40
This attack does 10 damage to two of your opponent's benched Pokemon. (Don't apply weakness and resistance for benched Pokemon.

Weakness: [L]+30
Resistance:
Retreat Cost: [C][C]

I would like Jet Blast to discard more, since it's a stage 2 drop, but the problem is a card in the set, Gyarados 4, already does this.

Gengar 4 [P] HP 90

Poke-Power: Hypnotic Darkness
Once during your turn (before your attack), when you put Gengar 4 onto your Bench from your hand, you may use this Power. The Defending Pokemon is now Asleep.
If you have any other Gengar 4 in play, this Power does nothing.

[P][C] Shadow Revenge 20
If any Gengar were knocked out during your opponent's previous turn, the Defending Pokemon is now Asleep and Poisoned.

W-[P]x2
R-[G]-20
RC-[C]

Again, this performs a function a card in thye set already does. There is already a card for discarding cards from the hand in the set. As previously mentioned, Agatha's cards should deal with special conditions and effects.

Updated Blastoise's Power.

Dragonite 4 Lv.60 HP 100
Basic Pokemon
SP (Lance's Pokemon)

[C][C] Wing Attack 30

[C][C][C][C] Outrage 80
Flip a coin. If tails, Dragonite is now confused.

Weakness: [C]x2
Resistance: [F]-20
Retreat Cost: [C][C][C]

Dragonite 4 Lv.X HP 120
Level Up - Put onto Dragonite 4
SP (Lance's Pokemon)

Poke-Power: Safeguard
Once during your turn (before you attack), you may put a marker on one of your active Pokemon. As long as that marker is on a Pokemon, prevent all effects of attacks (excluding damage) done to that Pokemon. If the Pokemon retreats or is knocked out, remove the counter. You can't use this Power if Dragonite 4 is affected by a special condition.

[C][C][C][C] Hyper Beam 80
You may discard an Energy card attached to Dragonite 4. If you do, discard an Energy card attached to the defending Pokemon.

Weakness: [C]x2
Resistance: [F]-20
Retreat Cost: [C][C][C]

Blastoise is fine.

Gengar 4 needs to be more unique.

Lance cards should deal with milling/hand destruction, though the drop power is covered. Hyper Beam is already established as discarding an energy card attached to the defending, so you may want to work off that too.

Dictator Dauntless said:
Blastoise is fine.

Gengar 4 needs to be more unique.

Lance cards should deal with milling/hand destruction, though the drop power is covered. Hyper Beam is already established as discarding an energy card attached to the defending, so you may want to work off that too.

Oh, that's true. I didn't think of that. I was more or less basing it off of the video games. Also, do you have a list for these SP Pokemon with their traits? I think it would make it easier for us all if we knew what we were supposed to be working with. :p

I posted it earlier, but to recap

Lance-milling

Agatha-Specail Conditions and effects over damage

Bruno-pure power

Lorelei-tanking, absorbing damage, high hp etc

Back