DP Great Marsh Set Release--Soon! New Images!

I may be able to scan in some of my sketches if you want them ?
I have a Azumarill done already ^_^

Sorry for the wait. I'm still working on my illustrastion. In the meantime, do you need a Manaphy illustration? If not, what do you need?(Iwill post it when Im done) Again, sorry for the wait.:(

These ar ethe best sets in the world. But some have two differant poke's in them i.e. Girrafig, is that allowed in real life ones D :< Anyway I love the Lickylicky one that is awsome but you could maybe render the one from "Pulse of the Dragon" on the front page of Pokebeach.com.

Yes, that would be because if you look at some of the cards like Light Wigglytuff, there is another Pokemon in it.

I am break so there will be a half in new cards for a bit. Sorry?

I think I popularized fake sets agaion. There are so many now! xD But I have to say, looking at them, none yet as good as this, thjnaks to all the wonderful effort here!

Dictator Dauntless said:
We'll also take a couple of stock Sugimori images as is traditional and some random 3d renders. We are of course limited by out talents, which last I checked did not include clay, or 3d animation.

if i may help making cards... i can make clay figures for them, and take a picture on a white background so you can color it?

Wow, really? Of course! Pick out some cards, excluding any Level X or Dugtrio, and feel free^^ Here's hoping for a great contribution!

i can make the pictures (digital, clay, and drawn) but im not good with cards, so tell me what pictures, but i can't make the cards

...can't wait to see all

wally is also known as MSE (MS Eeveelution) and SE (Shadow Eeveelution)

Dugtrio Lv. 38 90HP [F]

Poke-Body : Speed Strike
As long as there is only 1 [F] Pokemon with [L] Resistance in play, Dugtrio pays [C] less to use its attacks.

[F][C] Slash Revenge 40
If Dugtrio was attacked by the Defending Pokemon during your opponent's last turn, this attack base damage is 80 instead.

[F][C][C] Magnitude 10x
Flips 10 coins. Does 10 damage time the number of heads.

W - [W] +30
R - [L] -20
RC - [-]

the 1 in bold must be added to my card

Back