Doctor Who

Haha I'm a crazy fanboy of it. Don't wanna spoil anything for you cuz you just got into it. Season 1-5 are all relatively good. So far, season 6 is mind/blowing. :D

Just started watching this like yesterday when my mom showed me it. She said it's been on since she was little. That is a long time xD
I'm pretty young so I don't understand a lot of this sci-fi stuff, but it's still interesting.

Oh Lenny. How did you know. Wait...oh. You...were the one...who told me to...yeah.
So far i LOVE Matt, but my friend says David is the best but I sure do like Matt.

Rock Wrecker, CONTINUE. TO. WATCH. It's pretty awesome! I'm lame though because i started at season five. And your mom must be pretty awesome.

I've seen all of the 1-6 so far, and am starting to try and watch the older ones online. Season 6 is awesome..and You should really start with Season 1..Rose tyler is epic :p

I have watched every episode this century, and I love the finale of the latest season. Everything unravels cleverly. There's going to be an episode in autumn called Let's Kill Hitler. :D

interesting! I don't have BBCA on my stupid Dish Network package. (But then again, I don't have AnimeNetwork, so whatever).
But that's what online streaming is for, right?

Well, if you haven't seen the newest stuff, I seriously recommend it to you.

@AnimeUSA
No bbca that is sad u miss a lot of doctor marathons.

@P0KEVORTEX
How could you not they keep stepping things up!

I miss the old docor he was my favorite, probably because he seemed the most inventive. Did anyone see the season finally last night EPIC!

When you say old Doctor, do you mean David Tennant? :O I really loved him, too. Mat Smith had some pretty big shoes to fill, but I really like Matt Smith. He made his own Doctor instead of trying to be like David Tennant.

Matt is so funny and quirky so I like him. I haven't seen any other doctors so I don't know which is best. My mom says there has been like 5-6 doctors.

Lenny said:
When you say old Doctor, do you mean David Tennant? :O I really loved him, too. Mat Smith had some pretty big shoes to fill, but I really like Matt Smith. He made his own Doctor instead of trying to be like David Tennant.
IDK his name but the one before the current one, you know the one who fought the "master".

My favorite doctor was David Tennant. I don't know, I thought he really played the character well. I have seen all of seasons 1-6, however, I didn't get to see the last episode :(. However I'm gonna watch it tomorrow.

The Wii Man1234 said:
@AnimeUSA
No bbca that is sad u miss a lot of doctor marathons.

@P0KEVORTEX
How could you not they keep stepping things up!

I miss the old docor he was my favorite, probably because he seemed the most inventive. Did anyone see the season finally last night EPIC!
I liked David Tennant, too. For me, the finalé was two Saturdays ago, but it was epic indeed.
Rock Wrecker said:
Matt is so funny and quirky so I like him. I haven't seen any other doctors so I don't know which is best. My mom says there has been like 5-6 doctors.
There have been 11 overall, and 3 in the 21st century. I didn't really like Christopher Ecclestone.

P0KEVORTEX said:
There have been 11 overall, and 3 in the 21st century. I didn't really like Christopher Ecclestone.
From Wikipedia
First Doctor William Hartnell 1963–1966[47]
Second Doctor Patrick Troughton 1966–1969[47]
Third Doctor Jon Pertwee 1970–1974[47]
Fourth Doctor Tom Baker 1974–1981[47]
Fifth Doctor Peter Davison 1981–1984[47]
Sixth Doctor Colin Baker 1984–1986
Seventh Doctor Sylvester McCoy 1987–1989, 1996[48][49][50]
Eighth Doctor Paul McGann 1996
Ninth Doctor Christopher Eccleston 2005
Tenth Doctor David Tennant 2005–2010[8]
Eleventh Doctor Matt Smith 2010–present[51

I rewatched the last 5 minutes of the finale on DVR after I saw it the first time. I was like..wait.."what the heck!" and was SOOOO suprised lol XD

Yay Doctor Who fans. Anyone hate River Song? I totally despise her. She's so full of herself. I can't believe the Doctor has some sort of romantic relationship with her in the future. Or at least that's what looks to be implied.

Lol, I see where you're coming from, but she's actually one of my favorite characters. She just has so much personality and mystery.

K-Obsessed said:
Yay Doctor Who fans. Anyone hate River Song? I totally despise her. She's so full of herself. I can't believe the Doctor has some sort of romantic relationship with her in the future. Or at least that's what looks to be implied.
Are you kidding?! River Song, aside from her implied romance with the docter, is totally awasome! She is like the doctor's opposite yet she and he are so alike, I think she is an awasome addition to the cast.

Back