Wi-Fi Trades Doc's One Stop Trade Shop - All the Pokémon You Need **Updated 4-21-16**

RE: Doc's One Stop Trade Shop - All the Pokémon You Need **Updated 12-15-14**

Bump!
Had some great trades this week hope to have more.

RE: Doc's One Stop Trade Shop - All the Pokémon You Need **Updated 12-22-14**

Hi I am interested in the 5IV Calm Prankster Sableye, 5IV Slowpoke Bold HA and the 5IV Chansey.

Bobmcdoogal said:
Hi I am interested in the 5IV Calm Prankster Sableye, 5IV Slowpoke Bold HA and the 5IV Chansey.

What do you have that is flawless? Do you happen to have any Rare Candy, PP Up, or PP Max to trade?

Dr.Mario said:
Bobmcdoogal said:

What do you have that is flawless? Do you happen to have any Rare Candy, PP Up, or PP Max to trade?

Don't need the Slowpoke anymore btw. From the ones on my list a Aipom, Togepi, Chimchar, Deino are flawless. And yes I have 9 rare candies, 25 PP Up and 2 PP Max but I prefer to hold onto the PP Ups and PP Maxs.

RE: Doc's One Stop Trade Shop - All the Pokémon You Need **Updated 1-2-15**

Bobmcdoogal said:
Dr.Mario said:

Don't need the Slowpoke anymore btw. From the ones on my list a Aipom, Togepi, Chimchar, Deino are flawless. And yes I have 9 rare candies, 25 PP Up and 2 PP Max but I prefer to hold onto the PP Ups and PP Maxs.

Hmm all I need are those items.

Meow~

I have an Ability Capsule if you'd like it for your Shiny Azumarill (I'll also give you a shiny Yveltal for free:D)

pokemonfan723 said:
I have an Ability Capsule if you'd like it for your Shiny Azumarill (I'll also give you a shiny Yveltal for free:D)

Do you already have the capsule, or were you gonna buy it with points?

Dr.Mario said:
pokemonfan723 said:

Already have it, mate ;)

pokemonfan723 said:
Dr.Mario said:

Already have it, mate ;)

Hmm I think I'm going to pass but thanks.

I am interested in HA Bulbasaur. I have a masterball for trade but not PP max/ups/rare candy. It does not even have to be 5IV I can breed it myself for IV's I just need one.

It2Zoroark said:
I am interested in HA Bulbasaur. I have a masterball for trade but not PP max/ups/rare candy. It does not even have to be 5IV I can breed it myself for IV's I just need one.

I have a timid HA bulba with Giga Drain.
Is that acceptable for your master ball?

Yeah that'll work. my FC is 0302-1226-7147

It2Zoroark said:
Thank you very much! Good hunting

Thanks for the trade! If you see anything else off my list just LMK.
Hopefully we can work out a deal.

I am interested in HA Poliwag and 5IV Rotom (or just A Rotom I just need a Rotom lol). I have a Shiny Zigzagoon (Caught from RE) and from your dex wants Sceptile (Modest/Battle Ready), Pelipper, Barboach, and Cofagrigus.

It2Zoroark said:
I am interested in HA Poliwag and 5IV Rotom (or just A Rotom I just need a Rotom lol). I have a Shiny Zigzagoon (Caught from RE) and from your dex wants Sceptile (Modest/Battle Ready), Pelipper, Barboach, and Cofagrigus.

Actually I need to update my pokedex wants.
I'll let you know when thats done.

Dr.Mario said:
It2Zoroark said:

Ok sounds good, I am also in need of HA Croagunk if you have one I would like to trade for it. I have the Rotom already but I still need the HA Poliwag.

RE: Doc's One Stop Trade Shop - All the Pokémon You Need **Updated 1-13-15**

It2Zoroark said:
Dr.Mario said:

Ok sounds good, I am also in need of HA Croagunk if you have one I would like to trade for it. I have the Rotom already but I still need the HA Poliwag.

Alright I got the thing updated, sorry it took so long classes have started up again for me.
So are you just needing the HA Croagunk and Poliwag? What can you offer me in return?

EDIT: Forgot to add I updated my pokedex wants so now they are current.

Back