Wi-Fi Trades Doc's One Stop Trade Shop - All the Pokémon You Need **Updated 4-21-16**

RE: Dr.Mario's My Player Thread **Updated 3-6-14** PokeBank Pokemon**Lots of Shiny**

DR. Mario
would you be willing to trade your 5 iv shiny litleo
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-general-trading

RE: Dr.Mario's My Player Thread **Updated 3-6-14** PokeBank Pokemon**Lots of Shiny**

Prince Dedenne said:
Hola Dr. Mario, is your shiny Minccino native to Kalos?

Sadly it is not.

Eron said:
Mario, it's been while since I don't need something and I saw that now you have Kangaskhan and Rotom which is great.

5 Perfect IVs Rotom for 7 Heart Scales?

Of course my friend.

Amphy23 said:
What Pokémon do you want?: 5 IV Impish Skarmory w/ Whirlwind, Brave Bird, Drill Peck and 5 IV Adamant Honedge.
What Pokémon do you have?: Check my thread for anything you see. Considering I have a complete living dex, I can also trade for whatever Pokedex wants you have as well. I won't trade my legendaries though.
What is your 3DS FC and IGN?: Friend Code: 1478-3063-5795 Name: Amphy
What time are you available?: Times Available: 3:30-11PM my time every day for days I go to school, and on 4 or 5 days a week, I am here all day.

My IGN and FC are in my sig. I dont really see any of the pokemon I want but I do want some dex entrys. Can you do 14 dex entry pokemon for the Skarmory and Honedge? Let me know what you think and get this worked out.

someone000 said:
DR. Mario
would you be willing to trade your 5 iv shiny litleo
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-general-trading

Sorry my friend atm my Litleos are gone.

Could I get a Gastly? I think I've got a 5IV Relaxed female Honedge. I've also got a bunch of 4IV Jolly Rough Skin Gible... and I might be persuaded to part with a 5IV one. Especially if said 5IV one could have Sand Veil instead of Rough Skin. xD
Edit: Also breeding Togepi at the moment. No guarantees on natures, but I'll end up with excess 5IV ones. They might even have a special attack IV in place of attack if I'm lucky.

I'm sorry but all the pokemon you mentioned I already have. I can trade the pokemon you want for my poked ex wants though let me know what you think

I would be glad to! I'll go see what I've got...
Edit: I have a Dewgong I can trade you. I'll PM you my FC...

Dr.Mario said:
Amphy23 said:
What Pokémon do you want?: 5 IV Impish Skarmory w/ Whirlwind, Brave Bird, Drill Peck and 5 IV Adamant Honedge.
What Pokémon do you have?: Check my thread for anything you see. Considering I have a complete living dex, I can also trade for whatever Pokedex wants you have as well. I won't trade my legendaries though.
What is your 3DS FC and IGN?: Friend Code: 1478-3063-5795 Name: Amphy
What time are you available?: Times Available: 3:30-11PM my time every day for days I go to school, and on 4 or 5 days a week, I am here all day.

My IGN and FC are in my sig. I dont really see any of the pokemon I want but I do want some dex entrys. Can you do 14 dex entry pokemon for the Skarmory and Honedge? Let me know what you think and get this worked out.

4 sets of 3 stage evolutions plus Tropius and Spritomb? 14 Pokemon for Skarmory and Honedge. Also are you keeping them or will you trade them back once you get the Pokedex entries?
  1. Chikorita
  2. Bayleef
  3. Meganium
  4. Duskull
  5. Dusclops
  6. Dusknoir
  7. Tropius
  8. Snivy
  9. Servine
  10. Serperior
  11. Oshawott
  12. Dewott
  13. Samurott
  14. Spiritomb

Amphy23 said:
Dr.Mario said:

4 sets of 3 stage evolutions plus Tropius and Spritomb? 14 Pokemon for Skarmory and Honedge. Also are you keeping them or will you trade them back once you get the Pokedex entries?
  1. Chikorita
  2. Bayleef
  3. Meganium
  4. Duskull
  5. Dusclops
  6. Dusknoir
  7. Tropius
  8. Snivy
  9. Servine
  10. Serperior
  11. Oshawott
  12. Dewott
  13. Samurott
  14. Spiritomb

I am keeping them. if thats a problem I have a ton of other pokemon needed. Let me know I will add you now and stay online waiting for you to shoot me a trade invite. My IGN is Alan and FC is in sig.

Dr.Mario said:
I am keeping them. if thats a problem I have a ton of other pokemon needed. Let me know I will add you now and stay online waiting for you to shoot me a trade invite. My IGN is Alan and FC is in sig.

Okay, just wondering if I had to train new Pokemon or just withdraw some from PokeBank. I am not ready yet, I'll contact you when I am.

No take your time.

Hey! I just wanna say thanks for the pokemon but would it be possible to replace my 5iv Adamant Agislash for a 31/31/31/x/31/0 Brave Honedge with a DuskStone? Also if your like I'd throw in extra 5iv pokemon for the inconvenience.

After that's sorted out I would like Goomy, Phantump, Veinipede, Skiddo, Chansey, Litleo. And if the Hawlucha is HA I'd take one of those too :)

xDkoYx said:
Hey! I just wanna say thanks for the pokemon but would it be possible to replace my 5iv Adamant Agislash for a 31/31/31/x/31/0 Brave Honedge with a DuskStone? Also if your like I'd throw in extra 5iv pokemon for the inconvenience.

After that's sorted out I would like Goomy, Phantump, Veinipede, Skiddo, Chansey, Litleo. And if the Hawlucha is HA I'd take one of those too :)

Sorry I can't do that, I dont have access to a brave with 0 in speed.
As for the others I have a bunch of Pokedex wants so I would trade for those.

Hey Dr. Mario! :)
Would you trade your Kalos native shiny Riolu for:
- Shiny Electabuzz (Friend Safari)
Sassy - Static - 31IVs in Def & SpAtk
- 14 PP Ups

I could also throw in some Heart Scales and PP Maxes.

Dr.Mario said:
xDkoYx said:

Sorry I can't do that, I dont have access to a brave with 0 in speed.
As for the others I have a bunch of Pokedex wants so I would trade for those.

Sure! I'll see if I got anything :p are they for keeps?

Yea i want to keep them.

What would you want for one of the two shiny Riolu?

I am in the need of Pokedex wants. Dont really care of Ivs or anything I would just like to complete the dex this time around.

Prince Dedenne said:
Hey Dr. Mario! :)
Would you trade your Kalos native shiny Riolu for:
- Shiny Electabuzz (Friend Safari)
Sassy - Static - 31IVs in Def & SpAtk
- 14 PP Ups

I could also throw in some Heart Scales and PP Maxes.

That sounds perfectly acceptable to me

Which one is he taking? Because I am also interested in one.

Btw, is the Rotom Flawless?

Eron said:

Eron! You insult me by asking such a question. Of course my pokemon are Flawless, nothing but the best is to be expected of the best.

As of now both Riolus are spoken for, unless the trade falls through.

Dr.Mario said:
Eron said:

Eron! You insult me by asking such a question. Of course my pokemon are Flawless, nothing but the best is to be expected of the best.

As of now both Riolus are spoken for, unless the trade falls through.

Lolz.

Ok, in case one remains I want it.

Yea of course, for the 7 heart scales right?

Back