Wi-Fi Trades Doc's One Stop Trade Shop - All the Pokémon You Need **Updated 4-21-16**

RE: Dr.Mario's My Player Thread

Dr.Mario said:
RaichuGirl said:
I wonder trade a lot, and I've never spent any :p. I'd do 7 pp ups. How exactly do I trade them to you?
Attach them to some random pokemon you dont mind getting rid of and send them my way.
I dont really know of any other way. My IGN is Alan and I will be needing your FC as well, mine is in my sig.

pikadino said:
Okay I've added you just send me a trade request whenever 3625-9297-7179

Sorry about that I was a bit busy but I should be online for most of the rest of the night.
My IGN is Alan so if you see me online just send me a trade invite.

JetpackPercy said:
Okay, sorry for grammacal error, what I meant was that I could offer 5 of one of these items for the Drilbur (w/ Mold Breaker), so I can breed Stealth Rock onto it, and I think I could also do the same thing for the Ferroseed. If you agree, I'll arrange the trade via PM.

Hmm, can you do 7 of one? I usually do 7 of Rare Candies/ PP Ups for one of my Pokemon.

Well sure I can. I'll provide 7 junks carrying the Rare Candies/PP Ups each for the Drilbur (for breeding), and for the Ferroseed (Can you make him a Relaxed nature). You could also provide 6 junks for each Pokemon to deliver the Rare Candies/PP Ups.

Alright so my ferroseed and drillbur with its HA

Your 7 Rare candies and 7 PP Ups?

Agreed?

and the two mewtwos i have dont have either of those natures so those are out of the picture.

Hey, I know you're getting rare candies left and right, but could you use 7 more? I'm looking for a timid Larvesta and you seem to have a great one. Interested?

There is no limit to the rare candies I need. You have yourself a deal.
I should be able to trade around 6pm server time. I have classes atm so that is the soonest I can trade.

How many Heart Scales do you need for a Timid Flawless Larvesta?

Dr.Mario said:
Just 7. Lucky number 7

So if I give you either 7 PP Up/ 7 Heart Scales/ 7 Rare Candies you give me 1, 5Perfect IVs Pokémon that I want?

Would you trade that 5IV Adamant Heracross for a 5IV Jolly Charmander (4 Egg Moves: Crunch, Dragon Dance, Outrage, Belly Drum) Only Downside is he has a nickname (Can't change it sadly) but he is great for breeding

Eron said:
Dr.Mario said:
Just 7. Lucky number 7

So if I give you either 7 PP Up/ 7 Heart Scales/ 7 Rare Candies you give me 1, 5Perfect IVs Pokémon that I want?
That is correct.

Trooj said:
Would you trade that 5IV Adamant Heracross for a 5IV Jolly Charmander (4 Egg Moves: Crunch, Dragon Dance, Outrage, Belly Drum) Only Downside is he has a nickname (Can't change it sadly) but he is great for breeding
You what I will do that. Does he have his 31 Ivs in the correct places? All 31 but sp atk?

Dr.Mario said:
Trooj said:
You what I will do that. Does he have his 31 Ivs in the correct places? All 31 but sp atk?

Yea, he does I just double checked and if anything is wrong I will be happy to trade back

Trooj said:
Dr.Mario said:

Yea, he does I just double checked and if anything is wrong I will be happy to trade back

Sounds like a deal then my friend. I will be available around 6:00pm server time. I am busy atm and won't be able to trade sooner than that I'm afraid.

Dr.Mario said:
Sounds like a deal then my friend. I will be available around 6:00pm server time. I am busy atm and won't be able to trade sooner than that I'm afraid.

I will try my hardest to be on at the time and thanks!

Of course. No worries if you can't be on at that time.
Just let me know when you are available and we can arrange a trade time.

Dr.Mario said:

Agreed?

Agreed.

However, I'll only be able to trade on weekends, and weekday evenings (AEST) now (I'm Australian) as I'm going back to school for Year 12. It's more preferable if I trade on the weekend with you.

My FC, BTW, is 0774-4308-7461.

Mario, can you give me:
One - Flawless EV trained Larvesta for 11 Heart Scales?
One - Flawless EV trained Fletching for other 11 Heart Scales?

Trooj said:
Dr.Mario said:

I will try my hardest to be on at the time and thanks!
I am online and ready to trade whenever. My IGN is Alan so send me a trade invite when you can.

JetpackPercy said:
Dr.Mario said:

Agreed?

Agreed.

However, I'll only be able to trade on weekends, and weekday evenings (AEST) now (I'm Australian) as I'm going back to school for Year 12. It's more preferable if I trade on the weekend with you.

My FC, BTW, is 0774-4308-7461.
Sounds good. We will trade then.

Eron said:
Mario, can you give me:
I'm sorry my friend I don't offer EV training services. That on top of all the breeding I do would be to time consuming.
The Larvesta and Fletchling are no problem though.

Dr.Mario said:
Eron said:
Mario, can you give me:
I'm sorry my friend I don't offer EV training services. That on top of all the breeding I do would be to time consuming.
The Larvesta and Fletchling are no problem though.
Hmmm, well, so 14 Heart Scales for those 2 Flawless Pokémon?

Dr.Mario said:
I can do that np. Are you available now?

Yeah, just give me a sec. I have to put the 14 Heart Scales.

Back