Pokemon Do you think I should leave pokemon

Should I stay with pokemon?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
r u crazy never leave pokemon!!! ive been in love with it since the first episode and games lol and im 15 now so what if your "too old" yea so lol you like it you like it

Heavenly Spoon :F said:
How will they be worth more? They'll be out of the modified format...

well cards like base set blastoise and charizard increased in value so some might also increase in value and there are some pokemon fans who are mostly collectors then real players

maybe you should take a break a couple of months or something and then come back to it

i have done the same thing but still the good times i had over power my whant to leave. so i will love pokemon till i pass.

Pokemon is a symbol of the child within me, I still like pokemon and have liked pokemon since my primary school days. Its a fun game, both TCG and DS games. To me, playing pokemon is a good past time which lets me become naive again and have fun like I did when I was a little kid.

i use to play the tcg when it first started but have now returned to find its changed loads, but i say stay, i love magic the gathering wich is a cool card game so i play that and pokemon. and the games are such clasics. ive just finished completing my origal copy of pokemon red for the ten billionth time its worth staying on with these things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back