Do you ever have a rogue deck win over popular decks at tournaments?

Jahikoi

Aspiring Trainer
A friend of mine said that a tournament was owned by a Primape/Slowking deck. It utilized Mankey's ability to OHKO Luxray GL...

I used to run a Butterfree GE rogue which worked well before everyone got into the super duper fast paced luxchomp decks.

piplup234 said:
Sabelock when it was still rougue.

Sablelock was rogue when stephen sylvestro used it in florida states, after that, it was no longer rogue.. So Sablelock is impossible to even consider a rogue deck, i thought it was an odd deck, but considering the reigning world champ made it, I knew that it was already made to be T1. So in all technicallity, it has never been rogue, unless you did it before the DCE's return

Betty even though the matchups against Gyarados/Jumpluff aren't the best, but it can keep up with prizes until late game.

dmaster out.

6-Dimension said:
My friend Vulpix Yolk won NM States with Gengar/Flygon.

Not to mention that I totally lucked my way through the final round, I think that it would be better to call it a 2nd place. Also I wouldn't really call T-Tar rogue, just underplayed.

I've been doing well with what I call toolbox fire lately. I haven't played a tuned SP deck yet, but my only loss was on a slow draw against Kingdra.

YES! ALL THE TIME! I never use main decks but i've won lots of tournaments. Plus a lot of other people in my area use rogue decks and they do awesome with them! =D

I've always loved playing rogue, but when the time comes, i sometimes run meta, things like Tangrowth at states (3-3 say WHAT? lol i failed) but i've played Blazeray and stuff

My friend should have won a battle roads with a Blaziken PL/Blaziken FB deck, he and his opponent both forgot about heatran X's body that when you level up or evolve the burn stays. He was up against a gengar deck. and even with that misplay, he still took that gengar deck down to 1 prize each.

i used to play some random elctivire electivire fb ampharos raichu deck and it actually worked lol

Back