Dittomon

H1Z1

Zombacon
Okay I got this idea from the recent butthurt of Nintendo about Pokermon Blackjack and Whiteranger:
Reshito.png
Zekto.png

Anyone up for making a complete 5th gen Dittodex kinda like how someone made the Doofdex of HGSS?

(Note for mods: If this isn't exactly the right spot or something move it to wherever or delete it, I just thought this'd be hilarious and relavent.)

Is this what you mean?

dittomijumaru.jpg

It took me an hour, but eh, it was fun!

I can do more if you want?

Lol, free advertising is damaging nintendo. XD

Eh, might join, I have every single pokemon sprite that exists.

Well the main goal is to take all the sprites of only the issue pokermon and ditto-ize them...

I'll help, I'm working on the starters right now if anyone wants to partner up

Mijumaru.jpg

If this is right, I can do more

I will help on this. :3 Lol,I mean,it looks way too fun

I have done a Ditto Desukan :p:

2hzfgx.png

LOL,it looks WAAAAAAAY weird. XD

Thats because its the only sprite I could find and its original colouring was.. off? and my coloruing tool didnt work with it.

http://stuff.veekun.com/bw-montage-shiny.png

Here's a spritesheet. The shininess shouldn't matter since you are recoloring them anyway.

Nice, I'm terrible at spriting. I used to be pretty good but I kind of lost my talent last year.

Pokabu-1.jpg

Thank you for the sprite page! The colours on that are better.

Is this one any better?

(sorry if its small, im working on resizing for this site, I'm alittle confused)

Haha we can make Dittomon of every sprite and then give them to WPM for the main page. :p

Edit: BTW this means I am in.

This is a pretty cool idea. I really like how Zekrom and Reshiram (in Ditto form) turned out to be.

Munna.jpg

Tssutjara.jpg

If these are any good, I'll do more, and soon enough I guess It would be done..?

I like Munna, though I think that you should work more on the grass type starter.

Back